Wiki Posts
Search

Problems Accessing KF Call Centre

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2011, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Unhappy Problems Accessing KF Call Centre

Hi Everyone,

In light of the recent problems with the website and general call centre, I would like to see if anyone else has had problems accessing the KrisFlyer Call Centre?

- it doesn't matter which phone I call from
- it doesn't ALWAYS happen, but more often than not
- it happens with both my and my parents KF numbers

When the automated system asks to input your KF number using the keypad, after entry, it always says 'you have entered an invalid membership number, please try again'. Problem is, it's a loop and you can't get past it. There doesn't seem to be a failsafe, where after 3 tries, it automatically connects you to an agent. And, yes, the numbers are correct :P I have tried from several mobile phones, landlines and even Skype. All end up with that message.

Others??
Old Oct 12, 2011, 1:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by maestro1981
Hi Everyone,

In light of the recent problems with the website and general call centre, I would like to see if anyone else has had problems accessing the KrisFlyer Call Centre?

- it doesn't matter which phone I call from
- it doesn't ALWAYS happen, but more often than not
- it happens with both my and my parents KF numbers

When the automated system asks to input your KF number using the keypad, after entry, it always says 'you have entered an invalid membership number, please try again'. Problem is, it's a loop and you can't get past it. There doesn't seem to be a failsafe, where after 3 tries, it automatically connects you to an agent. And, yes, the numbers are correct :P I have tried from several mobile phones, landlines and even Skype. All end up with that message.

Others??
KF call centre is hard to reach. I live in Europe and if I call during European normal hours then a wait of 15 minutes for someone to pick up a call is 'normal'.

So I tried calling at 9:00 SIN time (GMT+8) to SG (I live in Scandinavia and either calling UK or SG the price is similar), I hardly had to wait and got very nice service.

I never have problem inputting any KF no. and password.
Old Oct 16, 2011, 3:57 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by nacho
KF call centre is hard to reach. I live in Europe and if I call during European normal hours then a wait of 15 minutes for someone to pick up a call is 'normal'.

So I tried calling at 9:00 SIN time (GMT+8) to SG (I live in Scandinavia and either calling UK or SG the price is similar), I hardly had to wait and got very nice service.

I never have problem inputting any KF no. and password.
SQ call centre in SIN usually does not have long wait time and very efficient staff, who, I have found, are willing to go the extra mile

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.