Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2020, 10:56 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by JR67
Since your PM quota is filled, here is the message I tried to send you privately:

"Did I irritate you somehow? What is with the aggression? I can stop posting personal things if it is so offensive..."
Definitely not. I was trying to continue the conversation to entertain us when the weather in the area is too grim to enjoy the sun, and the temperature too cool to enjoy the water. Add in that there is no Tesla in sight, and it’s true peace in the realm.

I was hoping we were playing along together.
JR67 likes this.
Old Jul 10, 2020, 12:27 pm

Programs: SK*G (EBD)
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Definitely not. I was trying to continue the conversation to entertain us when the weather in the area is too grim to enjoy the sun, and the temperature too cool to enjoy the water. Add in that there is no Tesla in sight, and it’s true peace in the realm.

I was hoping we were playing along together.
Sorry. Been a tough day and I am a bit on edge. Peace!
Old Jul 10, 2020, 12:36 pm
Suspended

Sorry. Been a tough day and I am a bit on edge. Peace!
No apology needed, and I hope the rest of the day and weekend go better for you as it sounds like you had a heck of a day.

I should have made it more clear that my post was meant to be a friendly play of words, and I would have explained so sooner if I hadn’t literally stopped to see if you had just happened to end up at a rather empty Vapianos on a Friday. I was on my errand to get some American “food” stuff from the floor above. Amusingly, after I posted, the sun came out nicely enough for me to have a pleasant walk.

Last edited by GUWonder; Jul 10, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Old Jul 11, 2020, 7:49 am

I was on my errand to get some American “food” stuff from the floor above.
They have American food at Emporia (other than the things at ICA)? I could have been at Vapiano now, but chose to say I was going to cut the grass to get out of the ladies' (wife and girls) Emporia excursion. Grass still not cut... ;-)
Old Jul 11, 2020, 8:10 am
Suspended

They have American food at Emporia (other than the things at ICA)? I could have been at Vapiano now, but chose to say I was going to cut the grass to get out of the ladies' (wife and girls) Emporia excursion. Grass still not cut... ;-)
The 3rd floor place with the giant comic book action figures at the entrance of the store. It’s not hyped much, despite the name, but they have some American “food”. I hope this doesn’t count as overhyping the place at Emporia, since it’s a limited selection of snacks and other edible junk amongst a bunch of other kitschy Americana.

They do sell Captain Crunch, Goldfish and Swedish Fish along with some other stuff that only neo-Eddie Haskell types would buy but never show to Mrs. Cleaver.
Old Jul 11, 2020, 8:20 am

They do sell Captain Crunch, Goldfish and Swedish Fish along with some other stuff that only neo-Eddie Haskell types would buy but never show to Mrs. Cleaver.
Cap'n Crunch! There went my "diet"! I am guessing they don't have crunchberries? They have goldfish at ICA Maxi, but it is hard to justify the price. Pretty much all I buy at ICA is mac and cheese (reminds me of when I was home sick as a latch-key kid) and watery pancake syrup. Sometimes PB when my mega two-packs from Costco get low...

And a tip - never mention pop-culture references from the 50s... Even though I am sure you saw the Beave in syndication like I did it still dates you. Saying "I saw it 25 years after it was produced" doesn't help anymore...
GUWonder likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2020, 8:35 am
Suspended

Cap'n Crunch! There went my "diet"! I am guessing they don't have crunchberries? They have goldfish at ICA Maxi, but it is hard to justify the price. Pretty much all I buy at ICA is mac and cheese (reminds me of when I was home sick as a latch-key kid) and watery pancake syrup. Sometimes PB when my mega two-packs from Costco get low...

And a tip - never mention pop-culture references from the 50s... Even though I am sure you saw the Beave in syndication like I did it still dates you. Saying "I saw it 25 years after it was produced" doesn't help anymore...
They sell Nerds too.

I wonder what my references to Charlie Chaplin originals will do? Make me part of the walking dead or a living legend? I guess I should stick to Swedish Christmas Disney references since apparently they are part of the mandatory cross-generational package of culture required to both be one with the blue and gold and to confuse the radiocarbon dating.
Old Jul 11, 2020, 9:16 am

Then you can't talk to anyone under 15 - they have never seen Kalle Anka. He is apparently not on Tik Tok or Snapchat...
Old Jul 11, 2020, 3:19 pm
Suspended

Then you can't talk to anyone under 15 - they have never seen Kalle Anka. He is apparently not on Tik Tok or Snapchat...
Maybe that explains why a few hundred copies of Kalle Anka comic books were being given away for free. No one wants to see or hear him.

Speaking of age, will the average age of an SAS employee be considerably lower at the end of 2020 than at the beginning of 2020? Or will it just be about a year older?
Old Jul 17, 2020, 6:44 am
Suspended

In the skies around Malmo and over the Sound between Malmo and Copenhagen, some plane has been flying around today so as to make giant heart patterns in the sky. There were at least 2 or 3 separate ones that were deliberately made in recent hours.
Old Jul 17, 2020, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
In the skies around Malmo and over the Sound between Malmo and Copenhagen, some plane has been flying around today so as to make giant heart patterns in the sky. There were at least 2 or 3 separate ones that were deliberately made in recent hours.
Aren't those the F16 from DK, Mr said they were guarding the Rynnair flight that has bomb threat from Stansted to Oslo.
Old Jul 17, 2020, 7:58 am

Programs: Various
No, I've seen pictures on social media of the hearts.

We had that one week or so ago. Could be the same people behind for all I know.
Old Jul 17, 2020, 8:05 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by nacho
Aren't those the F16 from DK, Mr said they were guarding the Rynnair flight that has bomb threat from Stansted to Oslo.
I am guessing it was something else, as I heard nothing about the Danish military making another unauthorized incursion into Swedish airspace a few hours ago.
Old Jul 17, 2020, 9:10 am

I am guessing it was something else, as I heard nothing about the Danish military making another unauthorized incursion into Swedish airspace a few hours ago.
Two stunt flyers have been at it all day. They will apparently be flying over the posher parts of Scania (ahem... Vellinge) around 20:00, but may adjust due to clouds.
GUWonder likes this.
Old Jul 17, 2020, 9:41 am
Suspended

Two stunt flyers have been at it all day. They will apparently be flying over the posher parts of Scania (ahem... Vellinge) around 20:00, but may adjust due to clouds.
It seems to have been done also over to the NW of Vellinge and over parts of western Vellinge along the infamously dangerous Malmo border, but it’s hard for me to see borders in the sky.
nacho and JR67 like this.

Last edited by GUWonder; Jul 17, 2020 at 9:46 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.