Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Revised food & beverage offering for Go / Plus & Business starting Q2/2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Revised food & beverage offering for Go / Plus & Business starting Q2/2014

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2014, 3:45 am

Well and for longhaul flights they should install a much more modern enterainment system. The system they have is quite frankly from the 90s or something... Other airlines on long haul have upgraded their enterainment systems and most of them offer it on demand in any stage of the flight. None of the long haul flights I have been on at SAS (Plus and Business) I did not manage the moving map to work (probably has never done at SAS), I usually enjoy the map view when I am not watching a movie or anything like that. The seats in business class are fine, even though they don't go flat. I like to sleep with my head abit up.
Old Apr 12, 2014, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RoyalSwazi
I think of Go as Go xxxx yourself.

Johan
Old Apr 14, 2014, 3:35 am

Programs: AY, LH, KL, SK, D8, Marriott, Melia.
SAS is following Dy too much: GO and PLUS products, with simply lower prices on PLUS than DY Flex.
On SK984 NRT-CPH GO lunch with small portions:
- Small fresh lettuce salad with some beans.
- Main dish chicken filet with some rise.
- Warm roll, small chocolate cake.
- Only one non alcoholic soft drink (take 0.33l can of coke that is biggest offering they will give).
- Some free drink rounds by the crew: glass of water.
- A free bar at back of the bus: glass of water; coffee and tea when asked.
- 5 hours before landing: I took one last filled sandwich which was tasty (perhaps from PLUS?) other offering was a small triangle shaped snack of rise in plastic cover with some shrimp in it: inedible and no sense at all.
- 1h45min before landing: One small fresh shrimp onion salad, one mini tomato, some lettuce and sweet pepper with two warm rolls (crew got rid of them all) and a Minute Maid juice drink with a straw (Japan). Small Toblerone.
- Green tea/ coffee/ water.
- No amenity kit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.