Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2017, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Counsellor
Warning: Be cautious for a survey on TV, Internet, and Phone providers.

The number is 4549871. After about ten minutes and lots of questions about internet providers and what you look for in one it disqualified me saying they've received enough answers from people like me. I'm used to being disqualified after a few general demographic questions and maybe questions about my interests, but not after I've already responded to lots of detailed questions.
I may have just taken that survey. If not, it was one very similar. I disqualified on a question about whether, if I was to switch my provider within the next 12 months, would it be more because of my current provider or more because of the new provider. There does not seem to be anything obviously disqualifying about either response, and I was already deeply into the survey. I wonder if there could be a bug in the survey.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 9:50 am

It's the same one, and I disqualified on the same question.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 11:49 am

Anyone else experiencing a pattern of surveys recently where they ask your demographics right at the end of the survey after completing 99% of the survey to be then DQ?
Old Nov 30, 2017, 12:01 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by Tilly71
Anyone else experiencing a pattern of surveys recently where they ask your demographics right at the end of the survey after completing 99% of the survey to be then DQ?
I had that happen several times in the past and complained - sometimes they gave me credit - most times not - but it's a terrible way to do things. Now I find I get DQ'd for weird things (did you register to vote - yes - DQ'd) more than I do the demographics at the end :-)
Old Dec 3, 2017, 11:05 am

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
How long does True Blue points tend to post? I redeemed $25 for 500 points on Oct 2 and so far nothing is showing on my account. I've complained several times to ERewards on this and all I get is a canned response telling me how to retrieve access to my account. It has nothing to do with my issue. Any ideas? I submitted a DM to their facebook page, maybe that will get somewhere.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 11:38 am

Originally Posted by arollins
How long does True Blue points tend to post? I redeemed $25 for 500 points on Oct 2 and so far nothing is showing on my account. I've complained several times to ERewards on this and all I get is a canned response telling me how to retrieve access to my account. It has nothing to do with my issue. Any ideas? I submitted a DM to their facebook page, maybe that will get somewhere.
The longest I had for TrueBlue points to post was a week, so Oct 2 is definitely an issue.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 7:23 pm

Programs: points traveller
anyone got a handy link to the list of partners they work with?

on my current account i'm limited to AA for airlines, and hilton/IHG/le club accor for hotels.

i would've sworn there's more options in Australia but wonder if i'm limited through signing up via AA. (e.g. i'm fairly certain Virgin/Velocity is a partner?)

cheers
Old Dec 6, 2017, 11:22 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
partner list depends on who do you sign up through, if you have signed up through AA, they will be the only airline available.
Velocity is in the list for Australia. You can check the list on the website.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 3:24 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Interestingly, all of my airline partners are back for redemptions after disappearing a couple months ago. Hope they stick around! Anyone else have them disappear only to return recently?
Old Dec 11, 2017, 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by bswiz
Interestingly, all of my airline partners are back for redemptions after disappearing a couple months ago. Hope they stick around! Anyone else have them disappear only to return recently?
Kudos to you! I just checked, and Iberia, Avios, and British have all returned! Thank you! I had given up hope!
Old Dec 14, 2017, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bswiz
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia

Kudos to you! I just checked, and Iberia, Avios, and British have all returned! Thank you! I had given up hope!
Just checked my husband's account after reading this - YES, they are all back! Hope it stays this way!
Old Dec 15, 2017, 7:13 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
New Record?

It is for us. In the last two days on my wife's account she received 25 survey requests - qualified and finished 3! On the other 22 there were a LOT of questions answered to get 25 cents.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 11:17 pm

The best I got a couple days ago was a survey for $40 e-rewards, and the survey was average length (like 10-15 mins). Must've been a mistake price, but it did post.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 11:49 am

Programs: DL Gold, WN A-List, HH Diamond, MR Plat, Avis 1st
I redeemed for Hilton points twice this week so it appears they are back to being unlimited. Back in October they briefly said only one redemption every 60 days. I think I have around 150,000 points on my Hilton account this year from E-rewards.
Old Dec 16, 2017, 1:58 pm

Not for me...

Originally Posted by PCMflyer
I redeemed for Hilton points twice this week so it appears they are back to being unlimited. Back in October they briefly said only one redemption every 60 days. I think I have around 150,000 points on my Hilton account this year from E-rewards.
"You have previously redeemed a reward from this sponsor within the last 60 days. Redemption rules for this Reward stipulate that you may make only one redemption every 60 days. You may either choose a different Reward now or redeem this Reward at a later date (once 60 days have passed since your most recent redemption of any Reward from this Sponsor)."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.