Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Oct 31, 2011, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by Firewind
Corpus cohabitation by proxy...
I'm not sure what that means, but your remarks resemble me.

Mike
Old Oct 31, 2011, 2:37 pm

Programs: MR Plat, BW Rewards Plat, CP Gold, HH Silver, Delta Skymiles
Lucky timing

Was able to use my last $25 from e-Rewards and clean out my account prior to any of them expiring on my "renewal date" tomorrow. I figured after I redeemed for Delta miles and had $24.25 left, I wouldn't get any more surveys.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 3:52 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold, PC Platinum
Originally Posted by UNIVBFan
Was able to use my last $25 from e-Rewards and clean out my account prior to any of them expiring on my "renewal date" tomorrow.

Do they really expire on the "renewal date"?
Old Oct 31, 2011, 4:18 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by mikeef
I'm not sure what that means, but your remarks resemble me.

Mike
Corpus cohabitation by proxy

1) Arc. Early Hallowe'en. Mod. Dual roles in the sport of Grand Slam. Transient (one day per yr.) thus N.v. Oxford or Roget

2) Singular for a plural phenomenon

3) The issue of the coming together of Boredom + OCD in a bed of way too much time

4) Embodied in a highly questionable but ultimately unfathomable quantity of Grand Slam zombies

5) Ex. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086873/

6) Op.cit. @674 above

7) Syn. "busted"

[No, I wasn't invited to any parties tonight...]

Last edited by Firewind; Oct 31, 2011 at 4:23 pm
Old Oct 31, 2011, 4:47 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by dmdflyer
Oh, yes. Unless you have been included in a special group of users
Old Nov 1, 2011, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Corpus cohabitation by proxy

1) Arc. Early Hallowe'en. Mod. Dual roles in the sport of Grand Slam. Transient (one day per yr.) thus N.v. Oxford or Roget

2) Singular for a plural phenomenon

3) The issue of the coming together of Boredom + OCD in a bed of way too much time

4) Embodied in a highly questionable but ultimately unfathomable quantity of Grand Slam zombies

5) Ex. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086873/

6) Op.cit. @674 above

7) Syn. "busted"

[No, I wasn't invited to any parties tonight...]
Yeah, that's me all right.

Mike
Old Dec 30, 2011, 12:46 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
I haven't had an e-rewards survey offer in months; nor has my gf. Is this true for others? I've had dry spells before, but only one time for this long, and that time I had to cancel my account and open a new one with a new email to start getting surveys again. tls
Old Dec 30, 2011, 2:18 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by thelostshark
I haven't had an e-rewards survey offer in months; nor has my gf. Is this true for others? I've had dry spells before, but only one time for this long, and that time I had to cancel my account and open a new one with a new email to start getting surveys again. tls
Months without an offer sounds like something is wrong. I don't think I go much more than a week without at least one offer, sometimes a few in one day.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 4:01 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bob12403
Months without an offer sounds like something is wrong. I don't think I go much more than a week without at least one offer, sometimes a few in one day.
Same here although many of them are business-related since I'm self-employed.
Old Dec 30, 2011, 4:03 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Many more, it seemed, right after the end of the Grand Slam. Now, not many. But I think bob12403 is right.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 10:31 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Thanks. Think I'll close down my account and see if I can open it up with another email address. tls
Old Jan 3, 2012, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Many more, it seemed, right after the end of the Grand Slam. Now, not many. But I think bob12403 is right.
+1

I wouldn't close an existing account just to open a new one, since you may not get an invite.

Mike
Old Jan 3, 2012, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by thelostshark
Same here. I used to get several a week then I was $2.50 away from $100 and I haven't gotten an invite since October 10th. My $$ expires in Feburary and I wanted to make it to $100 before I redeem but doesn't look like that will happen.

I just emailed them through the "Contact Us" button. Will let you know what they say.

Last edited by Moorea; Jan 3, 2012 at 11:17 am
Old Jan 3, 2012, 12:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
Originally Posted by dmdflyer
I had two accounts with expiration dates set at 12/31/11. I should have been able to redeem before 2/1. But I looked today and those accounts were reset to expire on 12/31/12. So, I have another year to hope for PCR double partner promo.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 4:38 pm

In my experience, the rate of frequency of e-rewards surveys seems to have slowed dramatically over the last few weeks, but I am hopeful that this is attributable to the holidays.

Last edited by Steve in Olympia; Jan 3, 2012 at 8:01 pm Reason: errors

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.