Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2019, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by MAXII
Over the 6 week mark, 2 Erewards emails received so far saying similar. Here's hoping the points appear. This is getting annoying having to chase Hilton points (at least my 3rd lot I have had to chase up on), think I might stick to AS rewards or just do less surveys.
Update: email today advising issue has been escalated "to our partners".

Still can't log in to the account & I'm also approaching a 4 week wait for another survey reward (diary) I have not received. The Grinch has struck.😜
Old Dec 12, 2019, 9:47 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
UK-based, from the new site :

Hilton : requested 4 Dec, credited 11 Dec.
Similarly, I redeemed last week and have the HH points in my account today. I am still missing one batch of HH points from the most recent redemption before last week though...
Old Dec 12, 2019, 9:59 am

Programs: HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Athena53
Just spent about 10 minutes on a survey about my current and planned cruise trips and then kicked out. :-(

It seems that more and more often I have to complete several pages of profile questions with no point value to get to an actual survey.
I have stopped for this very reason. Months and months of surveys trying to get from $93 to $100. Only to keep getting kicked out after more and more questions.

I blocked the emails (several a day) and went on with life.

No longer worth the effort. It was good while it lasted.
Counsellor likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 2:49 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
New website

I just logged in to the new site. You can now see surveys on the home page (my wife and I each have six waiting for us), and they are not necessarily the same as the ones for which we received emails. Our experience is that some of the redemptions required two-factor authorization (six digit code via text message) before processing, but not sure if that was happening before the change. One significant and unhappy difference: Apple, Best Buy and Hertz rewards, which used to be limited to one redemption every calendar quarter, now say one redemption every 90 days. Very annoying to me, as I just redeemed for Hertz and Apple and had planned to do it again in January. We'll see what happens when I try again next month.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by BTA
I reset my password, and regained access
I tried resetting, still no access😟
Old Dec 12, 2019, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I tried resetting, still no access😟
Send them a message. I did, and they sent me an email with a link for resetting my password, and that let me in.

I think their new site is simply rejecting passwords that don't match their current requirements. My old password was simply six letter, no numbers or caps.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 8:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SouthWesterner
There seems to have been an uptick recently in surveys that screen out after being 100% completed. Just wasted 15 minutes answering questions about Claims Management Companies, passing 100% ("these are the final questions in the survey") before being told I didn't qualify.
That happened to me twice in a row. On the first one, after the survey said complete, I got an e-rewards page saying I didn't qualify. On the second one, after the survey (a long one) said complete, I got the page saying they had enough responses. I sent them a message about this, but have only gotten the auto-reply so far. The first one was only $1.00, but the second one was a large reward, so I was very annoyed. It was an interesting survey, though, from a university about discerning whether news items were accurate.

Added: Once I was able to check my account, I found that the first survey had credited, despite the message, and they sent me an email telling me that the second survey quota had been met while I was taking it. Because it was so long, they credited me the $4.00, so I'm satisfied.

Last edited by PaulMSN; Dec 13, 2019 at 3:26 pm
Old Dec 12, 2019, 8:09 pm

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
After 12 weeks waiting and 2 previous refusals to manually credit from Hilton ,a CS representative (and fellow E Rewards customer luckily ) agreed to manually credit my redemption from 12th October . I have just claimed my next HH redemption , hopefully this one will post correctly !
Old Dec 13, 2019, 9:40 am

To those struggling to log in, I have also had the same issue.

The only workaround I have found is when you click on a new survey from an email invite, press on one of the links below when the page opens like terms and conditions or privacy, then press 'sign in' and voila ... it lets you in.

Not sure what is going on but hopefully that allows some of you to get in and claim those points
Old Dec 14, 2019, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by PaulMSN
Send them a message. I did, and they sent me an email with a link for resetting my password, and that let me in.

I think their new site is simply rejecting passwords that don't match their current requirements. My old password was simply six letter, no numbers or caps.
Thanks. I had the new site & had had a new password. I sent them an email, hopefully I will hear back soon.👍
Old Dec 14, 2019, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by crombiestone
After 12 weeks waiting and 2 previous refusals to manually credit from Hilton ,a CS representative (and fellow E Rewards customer luckily ) agreed to manually credit my redemption from 12th October . I have just claimed my next HH redemption , hopefully this one will post correctly !
Did you go directly to Hilton for the manual credit? Thanks.
Old Dec 14, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
Did you go directly to Hilton for the manual credit? Thanks.
I called the Diamond desk again . I guess it just depends on who you talk to so HUCA if they refuse
MAXII likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2019, 11:30 am

Thanks. I had the new site & had had a new password. I sent them an email, hopefully I will hear back soon.👍
Yay, got back in. 😁 Still no Hilton points, the wait goes on ........
Old Dec 15, 2019, 11:40 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I sent an e-mail/message asking about losing Flying Blue as a redemption option and e-Rewards' response was that I was still listed as eligible to redeem for FB and that if maybe I tried moving the award prices slider to max it would reappear. (It didn't.)

I'd suggest anyone else who lost award partners in the move to drop e-rewards a note and let them know what appears to be a technical glitch is going on for some/many users.
Old Dec 16, 2019, 2:18 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
I just got an invitation from Virgin Velocity, which is registered to an Australian address.

My UK account has been useless for some months now, as I can't get into a single survey (I am clearly unofficially banned).

Is it worth starting again with a new account?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.