Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2017, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Happy
BA Avios posted. Redemption made on 03/23. So one week.
Originally Posted by wadmak
BAEC Avios delivered after 9 days (27.03-05.04).

Still waiting for them shi**y Club Carlson points redeemed 30.03, though :-(
I believe we should count business days which seem to need 6 business days from redemption in both our postings.
Old Apr 7, 2017, 11:04 am

The deadly curse of erewards marking your account inactive has hit me today. Been regularly using this accout today, I did get a series of questions for profiling for a survey then I tried to log in stated inactive?
Old Apr 7, 2017, 10:43 pm

Originally Posted by Tilly71
The deadly curse of erewards marking your account inactive has hit me today. Been regularly using this accout today, I did get a series of questions for profiling for a survey then I tried to log in stated inactive?
tricky fellows those guys
Old Apr 7, 2017, 11:53 pm

Sure are, I had 5000 points in there also so they better reinstate or its war, I have ways to revenge...😃
Old Apr 8, 2017, 12:04 am

Sure are, I had 5000 points in there also so they better reinstate or its war, I have ways to revenge...😃
yah i lost about 40 e-dollars i always earn and burn as I got them so luckily minimal impact to me

how u gonna get revenge? lol
Old Apr 8, 2017, 7:30 am

I have connections and I will hack their points system transferring all into my accounts! 😃
Old Apr 8, 2017, 11:10 am

I have connections and I will hack their points system transferring all into my accounts! 😃
cool. hook me up with some too please
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:02 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Sheesh! I'm at $99.75 and all of a sudden the surveys have dried up. I just need to be patient I suppose.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:37 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Sheesh! I'm at $99.75 and all of a sudden the surveys have dried up. I just need to be patient I suppose.

Are you familiar with the click thru older survey invites trick?
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:57 am

I see today their servers are playing up again.Topic:Business & EmploymentFull Incentive:300 Opinion Points™
keeps showing up and when you click through goes nowhere again and again. Usually takes 1-2 days to clear. Have to put up with this error once on average every couple of weeks recently.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:02 pm

Programs: Global Entry/TSA PreCheck
I'm going to attempt to make a long story as short as possible: I have honestly answered E-Rewards surveys for over a year, and I have redeemed a lot of free Hilton Honors points, VX Elevate points, Best Buy gift cards, Starbucks gift cards, etc. I always redeemed as soon as possible, so I never carried a large amount of E-Rewards currency. A little over a month ago, my account was deactivated. After a number of emails with customer service over the period of weeks, my account was finally reinstated along with the small previous balance I had been carrying before the deactivation.

Unfortunately, I used to always receive far more surveys via the E-Rewards app as compared to via desktop/laptop. Now that the app is gone, I am receiving so few surveys that it seems as if it will take a very long time to earn enough for any redemptions. Am I the only one who received far more surveys through the app than through desktop/laptop?
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:25 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
The app was good to me as well.

A few years back, someone here mentioned that you can get multiple surveys from every invitation they e-mail you, so when you get the 'New Survey Alert!' e-mail save it into its own e-Rewards folder and check its survey link often. I'm US-based and the system will let me complete as many as three surveys in a day if I've hit them right after they load up the survey bank for the day.(seems to usually be somewhere between noon and 6:00pm Eastern time) Weekends are usually a little lighter on the survey options.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 12:16 am

So my account that was deactivated last week has now been reinstated??
They sure know how to p**s people off.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 4:41 am

Originally Posted by Finagler
I'm going to attempt to make a long story as short as possible: I have honestly answered E-Rewards surveys for over a year, and I have redeemed a lot of free Hilton Honors points, VX Elevate points, Best Buy gift cards, Starbucks gift cards, etc. I always redeemed as soon as possible, so I never carried a large amount of E-Rewards currency. A little over a month ago, my account was deactivated. After a number of emails with customer service over the period of weeks, my account was finally reinstated along with the small previous balance I had been carrying before the deactivation.

Unfortunately, I used to always receive far more surveys via the E-Rewards app as compared to via desktop/laptop. Now that the app is gone, I am receiving so few surveys that it seems as if it will take a very long time to earn enough for any redemptions. Am I the only one who received far more surveys through the app than through desktop/laptop?
once I found the app my survey invitations seemed to double, i tend to click on the first email survey invitation and keep doing the first five emails. If I havnt got a survey by then I move on.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 6:01 am

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
So my account that was deactivated last week has now been reinstated??
They sure know how to p**s people off.
Did you ask them to reinstate it, or have they done it on their own?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.