Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2010, 3:59 pm

Programs: NWA Worldperks, AA Advantage, United Mileage Plus
Code on toolbar worth 14sb. Expires 6pm pst.

http://hosting.conduit.com/Messages/?ct=CT2260173

Note--they seemed to have closed the loophole where users were getting a bunch of swagbucks from the KK trailer. There is a 4sb axe video on Wall 2 (1st page in the middle of screen) and a 4sb macy's commercial on page 4 (Wall 2 again).

In order to get more than 4 swagbucks, I usually copy + paste the special offers address (after I logged in) and open it in another tab. Usually get like 20 from each; sometimes more, sometimes less. The macy's one requires you to click the macy's banner after playing the ad though.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 6:36 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
Originally Posted by relativelynormal
Code on toolbar worth 14sb. Expires 6pm pst.

http://hosting.conduit.com/Messages/?ct=CT2260173

Note--they seemed to have closed the loophole where users were getting a bunch of swagbucks from the KK trailer. There is a 4sb axe video on Wall 2 (1st page in the middle of screen) and a 4sb macy's commercial on page 4 (Wall 2 again).

In order to get more than 4 swagbucks, I usually copy + paste the special offers address (after I logged in) and open it in another tab. Usually get like 20 from each; sometimes more, sometimes less. The macy's one requires you to click the macy's banner after playing the ad though.

I might be stupid. can you explain this further....what do you do to get more SB?
Old Mar 10, 2010, 12:17 pm

Programs: Marriott/Starwood Lifetime Titanium, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, United Premier Silver
From the Twitter Feed

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2010/03/tw...+BUCKS+BLOG%29 for the code. Enter SwagOtheIrish2kjrvy before 12pm PST today for 5 SB.
Old Mar 10, 2010, 12:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
Thanks!
Old Mar 10, 2010, 5:46 pm
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Up!

6 SB
Old Mar 10, 2010, 6:55 pm

Expired, but thanks.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 2:29 am

relativelynormal, i was wondering about that KK trailer loophole. Would they ban someone for using that? I mean, it SAYS you get 2 SB everytime you view the video, so I just kept viewing it over and over again and got a few extra points, doesn't seem like an exploit. But it does seem they stopped that from working now, but I'm wondering on other videos if that's frowned upon??
Old Mar 11, 2010, 9:47 am

I just cam across this offer on Wall 2 page 4: Take a survey - win cash and prizes. They offer 64SB for completing the survey. So, I proceeded to sign up and come to the point where they asked to download and install some custom software. Luckily, I read the explanation about what this software does. Here it goes:

What does OpinionSquare software do?

The OpinionSquare software allows us to monitor your Internet surfing and online purchasing activity in order to help us gain valuable insight into Internet trends and behavior. It also allows us to send you more surveys based on your surfing behavior. This software contains no spyware, adware, or viruses and the data we collect is only used for anonymous research purposes.

Are you kidding me or what? They want a compete access to my computer for a lousy 64SB? I wouldn't allow it for a few thousand dollars! Unless you register for it on some dead box that you will never use again STAY AWAY! Next thing they will ask you to install an IP security camera in your bedroom for a 100SB.

UPDATE: Completed the survey without installing their spy software. Earned 200 opinion square points (so it said). SB did not post yet. OS points didn't post yet either.

Last edited by foxberg; Mar 11, 2010 at 9:58 am
Old Mar 11, 2010, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by foxberg
I just cam across this offer on Wall 2 page 4: Take a survey - win cash and prizes. They offer 64SB for completing the survey. So, I proceeded to sign up and come to the point where they asked to download and install some custom software. Luckily, I read the explanation about what this software does. Here it goes:

What does OpinionSquare software do?

The OpinionSquare software allows us to monitor your Internet surfing and online purchasing activity in order to help us gain valuable insight into Internet trends and behavior. It also allows us to send you more surveys based on your surfing behavior. This software contains no spyware, adware, or viruses and the data we collect is only used for anonymous research purposes.

Are you kidding me or what? They want a compete access to my computer for a lousy 64SB? I wouldn't allow it for a few thousand dollars! Unless you register for it on some dead box that you will never use again STAY AWAY! Next thing they will ask you to install an IP security camera in your bedroom for a 100SB.

UPDATE: Completed the survey without installing their spy software. Earned 200 opinion square points (so it said). SB did not post yet. OS points didn't post yet either.
I'd like to hear on a report back in a couple days if you don't mind.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by slickwalletalk
I'd like to hear on a report back in a couple days if you don't mind.
Well, OS points posted. No SBs. I got an email from OS saying:

Want to take more surveys and earn even more points and tokens? Downloading OpinionSquare software and keeping it active on your computer is your key to getting more surveys.

Yeah, right. Dream on.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 12:41 pm

Mar 11 code: Save&Earn
Worth 15 SB
Expires 11:59 PM PST (?)
Old Mar 11, 2010, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by moo-moo
Worth 15 SB
Thanks!
Old Mar 11, 2010, 2:15 pm

Programs: US,PC
Thanks moo-moo
Old Mar 11, 2010, 2:22 pm

thanks moo moo
Old Mar 11, 2010, 3:06 pm

Programs: Marriott/Starwood Lifetime Titanium, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, United Premier Silver
Originally Posted by moo-moo
Worth 15 SB
I think this one actually lasts throughout the day (PST) today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.