Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2010, 8:39 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
can anyone find the 500 mile CO thing? i can't see to find it on the new site.
Old Feb 26, 2010, 8:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

As much as I've enjoyed the ride, I'm pretty close to unsubscribing from this thread.

Rationale: keeping up with it requires ~5 minutes of time per day, but yields only ~15 cents/day (which equates to $2.16 per hour).

That having been said, I appreciate all of the hard work you guys do on the code front.
Old Feb 26, 2010, 9:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by moondog
As much as I've enjoyed the ride, I'm pretty close to unsubscribing from this thread.

Rationale: keeping up with it requires ~5 minutes of time per day, but yields only ~15 cents/day (which equates to $2.16 per hour).

That having been said, I appreciate all of the hard work you guys do on the code front.
True, but most codes appear in the late afternoon or early evening when I'm at home in my easy chair. So $2.16 for sitting in my easy chair, vegging, isn't so bad.
Old Feb 27, 2010, 11:54 am

Programs: NWA, UA Silver. Hilton Diamond
IwantSpring 1145am pst 12sb
Old Feb 27, 2010, 4:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
New code in a toolbar:
Code
expires 6:15 PST
Old Feb 27, 2010, 6:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by foxberg
New code in a toolbar:
Code
expires 6:15 PST
Thanks. Worth only 5 SB. What an insult. That's only 1/2 a point under the old system. I sent an email to protest. They'll probably laugh. Time to find a new hobby?
Old Feb 28, 2010, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by philemer
True, but most codes appear in the late afternoon or early evening when I'm at home in my easy chair. So $2.16 for sitting in my easy chair, vegging, isn't so bad.
Originally Posted by philemer
Thanks. Worth only 5 SB. What an insult. That's only 1/2 a point under the old system. I sent an email to protest. They'll probably laugh. Time to find a new hobby?
Wow, less than a day turnaround!
Old Feb 28, 2010, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Cheapskate Travels
Wow, less than a day turnaround!

Not really. The 5 pts. I got yesterday is worth about only .05. If I could score .15 cents, or more, each day it would be worth it. I guess I could do a lot more searches. Nah.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 1:46 pm

Programs: NWA Worldperks, AA Advantage, United Mileage Plus
Code:

HoCkeY--worth 10sb

expires at 1:45pst
Old Feb 28, 2010, 3:59 pm

Dont forget to get Swag bucks by clicking through the no obligation offers listed under special offers. No sign up required, just click through between 5 and 10 and you will be credited some swag.

Also check out the special offers - Wall 2 - Click on free. Usually there is an axe video, eharmony video, or karate kid clip to watch. Watch the entire thing (usually a couple minutes) and get swag credited at the end. Check back multiple times a day though. Sometimes I watch the same video three times, other days I only get it once.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by lhart24
Dont forget to get Swag bucks by clicking through the no obligation offers listed under special offers. No sign up required, just click through between 5 and 10 and you will be credited some swag.

Also check out the special offers - Wall 2 - Click on free. Usually there is an axe video, eharmony video, or karate kid clip to watch. Watch the entire thing (usually a couple minutes) and get swag credited at the end. Check back multiple times a day though. Sometimes I watch the same video three times, other days I only get it once.
I keep hearing of the videos to watch...perhaps thats only if you are U.S? as there has never been any videos in the free section for me
Old Feb 28, 2010, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by binabug
I keep hearing of the videos to watch...perhaps thats only if you are U.S? as there has never been any videos in the free section for me
It may be a US thing not totally sure... I didn't realize there would be a difference between the US and other countries... Sorry

Here is how I get to the videos.. They are youtube clips however are embedded into the page so you don't leave swagbucks....

Go to special offers. Click on Wall 2 (at least mine are always posted on wall 2). Then I click "free". The videos are typically the first thing or last thing listed.

I can't even count how many swag points I have acquired off these. Granted not as good any more with the "new" points system. I used to get 1 swag for each. Now I think I still get 1 swag, however with the new system that doesn't amount to the same thing.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 5:43 pm

Code:

14forCanada--worth 14sb

expires at 6pm pst.

Another trick for the e-harmony vids (they don't have them up anymore) is to open them in multiple windows/tabs and watch them for more swagbucks.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 9:56 pm

Programs: Skyteam
missed it again.
Old Mar 1, 2010, 11:36 am

Code--Mondayne

worth 5sb

Expires 12:30PM PST

Karate Kid trailer is up on wall 2 in special offers section for 2sb as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.