Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2010, 11:48 pm

swagcode: TheFIFTH
Worth 6 SB
expires 1 AM PST
Old Mar 2, 2010, 11:55 pm

Programs: US,PC
Originally Posted by moo-moo
swagcode: TheFIFTH
Worth 6 SB
expires 1 AM PST
thank you.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 12:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by moo-moo
Yes, the site is down.

When the site comes back online, the code is <snip> for 5 SB. Expires 7PM PST.
Ah ok... was wondering what was up...
Old Mar 3, 2010, 2:07 pm

March 3 swagcode: InviteFriends
Worth 10 SB
Expires 3PM PST
Old Mar 3, 2010, 2:09 pm

Programs: NWA, UA Silver. Hilton Diamond
the take the tour video code is InviteFriends worth 10sb

also if you have the toolbar, go to the dropdown on the left, go to refresh toolbar and it will give you 1 sb.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 2:14 pm

Programs: Skyteam
Thank you.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 3:25 pm

Problem redeeming Swagbucks

I finally accumulated enough swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift certificate. I went to redeem it, and when I tried it gave.me the following message: We are sorry, this prize is currently unavailable. (If you feel this an error please email [email protected]). There was no indication on the prize that it wasn't available until I clicked on it. I tried getting it several times, including leaving the site and coming back, and got the message that the prize was unavailable every time.

Is this something that happens often? Does it take a long time to become available again? Can anyone give me any information about this?

Thanks for your help.

Jaelle
Old Mar 3, 2010, 3:30 pm
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jaelle
I finally accumulated enough swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon gift certificate. I went to redeem it, and when I tried it gave.me the following message: We are sorry, this prize is currently unavailable. (If you feel this an error please email [email protected]). There was no indication on the prize that it wasn't available until I clicked on it. I tried getting it several times, including leaving the site and coming back, and got the message that the prize was unavailable every time.

Is this something that happens often? Does it take a long time to become available again? Can anyone give me any information about this?

Thanks for your help.

Jaelle
I cashed in for one last night. I've never seen that error msg but would be very troubling if that prize was to vanish.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 3:43 pm

I cashed in for a $5 Amazon certificate about 4:15 Central time USA and it worked fine. Sounds like I just made it under the wire.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 4:22 pm
msv
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jaelle

Thanks for your help.

Jaelle
There is a different code for Canadians to get an Amazon card. Could it be you are in Finland?
Old Mar 3, 2010, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by msv
There is a different code for Canadians to get an Amazon card. Could it be you are in Finland?
They have gift certs for Amazon.com (USA) and Amazon.ca (Canada). Two different redemptions. But there should be no reason why someone from one country can't buy something from another country. I have bought books from Amazon USA, France, UK and Germany.

So, while I am currently in Finland, I have a mailing address in the USA and I am registered through the USA. If they will let me accrue points from overseas they should let me redeem from overseas.

If anyone manages to redeem the Amazon $5 gift cert, please let me know and I will try again. I will continue to try - I just did to no avail - until I manage to redeem or I find out that I will never be able to do so.

Thanks for everyones feedback so far.

Jaelle
Old Mar 3, 2010, 5:23 pm

Programs: US,PC
I just did redeem it amazon 5$ e certificate.

I hope they are not blocking non US ip addreses while redeeming.Just a thought.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 5:29 pm
nsr

Originally Posted by dracs
I just did redeem it amazon 5$ e certificate.

I hope they are not blocking non US ip addreses while redeeming.Just a thought.
They are blocking redemption from outside US/Canada (UK?). Even if your profile has a US/CA address, you won't be able to redeem using IP address outside of US/CA (UK?). I tried the same when I was traveling and it didn't work. When I got back to the US it worked again.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 7:09 pm

Programs: NWA, UA Silver. Hilton Diamond
http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-checkout&id=17846

SC on this page by 7PST 6sb
Old Mar 3, 2010, 7:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by philemer
Thanks. Worth only 5 SB. What an insult. That's only 1/2 a point under the old system. I sent an email to protest. They'll probably laugh. Time to find a new hobby?
Here's the reply I got from the SB team to my protest letter:

Dear xxxxxx,

Thanks for contacting Swag Bucks customer support. We appreciate your input and will take it into consideration. Have a great day!

If this message does not answer your question, please reply to this email directly keeping the subject line and footer information intact.
--
Thank You,
Team Swag Bucks

About what I expected.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.