Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2008, 1:43 pm

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
Originally Posted by JohnInNYC
For those redeeming DL or AA accounts for awhile....
Does LSC redemptions ever show up in multiples or does DL and AA redemptions pretty much limited to being posted once per week? For instance, For a few weeks, I submitted AA redemptions twice for that week but never have had more than one posted per week. Does submitting multiple redemptions to either AA or DL either the same day or week have any benefit?
The AA process is usually "Sun-Sun for 3 Tues out", all the redemptions for Sun-Sun post on the same Tue. That seems to be the process, mostly it works that way, hence the "AA Tue!" shout-outs and joy-filled threads every Tue morning.

Can't speak for DL.

Steve B.
Old Nov 17, 2008, 3:44 pm

Programs: WoH Globalist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
I'm waiting for Delta Miles from

11/03/2008
11/04/2008
11/08/2008

Maybe they are going to post together and that's why the 11/03 one hasn't post yet
Old Nov 17, 2008, 3:58 pm

Programs: UAL DELTA AA
Originally Posted by Airon
I'm waiting for Delta Miles from

11/03/2008
11/04/2008
11/08/2008

Maybe they are going to post together and that's why the 11/03 one hasn't post yet
Thanks for posting, I am currently STILL waiting for the 30th and 31st (October) for DL so it sounds like a bit of a bottleneck over at AI
Old Nov 17, 2008, 4:03 pm

Programs: WoH Globalist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by g1230
Thanks for posting, I am currently STILL waiting for the 30th and 31st (October) for DL so it sounds like a bit of a bottleneck over at AI

Then I guess the problem started after the 28th because my last redemption from october was on 10/28/2008 and those DL miles posted a week ago. I think the bottle neck is from the 30th to 4th?
Old Nov 17, 2008, 4:12 pm

Programs: UAL DELTA AA
Originally Posted by Airon
Then I guess the problem started after the 28th because my last redemption from october was on 10/28/2008 and those DL miles posted a week ago. I think the bottle neck is from the 30th to 4th?
Maybe...let's see what happens in the next few days...
Old Nov 17, 2008, 4:41 pm

Now something more messy shown up -- I tried to clean up the remaining points I had collected (by redeeming with 500 or 1000 miles) and now I got the following message in two accounts --

Points cannot be credited. Please contact [email protected].

Anybody else hitting the same message? Am I blocked?

Thanks
Old Nov 17, 2008, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by susieling
Now something more messy shown up -- I tried to clean up the remaining points I had collected (by redeeming with 500 or 1000 miles) and now I got the following message in two accounts --

Points cannot be credited. Please contact [email protected].

Anybody else hitting the same message? Am I blocked?

Thanks
You aren't the only one. CL has been taking them up and down since the afternoon, but they seem to have corrected the problem only to now have them fail and get that error when trying to redeem. Just wait it out for a while and we will see what happens! (crosses fingers)
Old Nov 17, 2008, 6:16 pm

Programs: Former AA EXP/2M Lifetime now Blackballed UA Premier Executive PWP Bronze
i have been playing games on/off (mostly off) for a couple of months and have yet to redeem anything.

i was hoping that the OP would be an updated post, but i don't know where exactly to get current info (without reading through 2500 posts).

if someone doesn't mind answering a couple of questions, i would really appreciate it.

1. is there an end to the redemptions (date)?

2. are the search points combined with the game points? i remember seeing an end date when i added the "scoreboard" on my toolbar, but i don't remember when the date was.

3. when is the next double point day?

thanks in advance, and sorry for the basic questions.

sam
Old Nov 17, 2008, 6:28 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, AS Mileage Plan, SPG Gold
Unhappy Mileage prizes gone!

Hi guys,

Hope I'm just jumping the gun, but all the mileage prizes have just disappeared today. In the past week, a lot of prizes have been disappearing too, the KitchenAid stuff, software, Zune accessories, Xbox and games.

Now the air mileage awards have disappeared too!

Gonna have a coronary, I have 55,000 Live Club points, waiting for the Xbox prize to return so I can get one for my nephew. Plan B was to cash them in for AAdvantage miles if the Xbox is permanently gone.

Steve
Old Nov 17, 2008, 6:30 pm

Programs: US, LH, HH
Originally Posted by Sam - DFW
1. is there an end to the redemptions (date)?
It doesn't do you any good to wait, they haven't announced any end date, but they have been putting up and removing prices (mostly removing within the last weeks) without any warning. Right now you can't even redeem miles.

2. are the search points combined with the game points? i remember seeing an end date when i added the "scoreboard" on my toolbar, but i don't remember when the date was.
As far as I know there is a different promo (search perks) which also works with points for installing that searchbar and doing searches which had an ending date (april next year or so).

3. when is the next double point day?
Not known, and hasn't been for at least the last 2 months.
Old Nov 17, 2008, 6:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by freakazoid
I don't recall any double point days since I joined in June.
Old Nov 17, 2008, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by stevechin
Hi guys,

Hope I'm just jumping the gun, but all the mileage prizes have just disappeared today. In the past week, a lot of prizes have been disappearing too, the KitchenAid stuff, software, Zune accessories, Xbox and games.

Now the air mileage awards have disappeared too!

Gonna have a coronary, I have 55,000 Live Club points, waiting for the Xbox prize to return so I can get one for my nephew. Plan B was to cash them in for AAdvantage miles if the Xbox is permanently gone.

Steve
Probably jumping the gun. They have disappeared in the past before and come back a week or two later. I'm sure they are revamping something and hopefully for the better. I have points banked and even some miles pending. I just hope those don't get canceled/disappear
Old Nov 17, 2008, 6:41 pm

Programs: Former AA EXP/2M Lifetime now Blackballed UA Premier Executive PWP Bronze
Originally Posted by freakazoid
It doesn't do you any good to wait, they haven't announced any end date, but they have been putting up and removing prices (mostly removing within the last weeks) without any warning. Right now you can't even redeem miles.

As far as I know there is a different promo (search perks) which also works with points for installing that searchbar and doing searches which had an ending date (april next year or so).

thanks!
Old Nov 17, 2008, 7:07 pm

Programs: HH (Dia), Bonvoy (Plat), IHG (Plat)
I wouldn't panic yet. They are supposed to post the results of their "Vote on which prize goes up next!" soon, since voting ended yesterday. I'm betting that they are gearing up for a big holiday splash over the next week or so.
Old Nov 17, 2008, 7:58 pm

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, SWA A+, SPG Titanium, Avis Chairman
As more data, out of all of the redemptions I am tracking, the last order date to be posting is 10/30. 10/31 and later are not posting on schedule. In a few hours I can confirm futher with some pending AA on each side of that divider.

And yes, this has happend before, and it took almost a month for everything to be back to the usual predictable schedule. I really hope they are just revamping the site and going to post a lot of new prizes in time for XMas. Hopefully one of those is the miles back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.