Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

1000 United miles for downloading toolbar

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1000 United miles for downloading toolbar

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2013, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by jp1960
Hello,
Yep I got the HA Toolbar,because I couldn't get the AA or UA Toolbars because they are both incompatible with my non-windows system. The HA Toolbar works, but is inconsistant. Sometimes the miles post, sometimes not. The good thing about HA Milesfinder Toolbar is you can go up to 3K searches=1K Hawaiian Miles in 1 month, then your counter is reset to zero for the next month.
Thanks.
Hope these miles will post!
Old Jan 22, 2013, 6:27 am

Programs: SPG, HHonors
FINALLY got mine. After several messages with no response. Then a week goes by after my last message and they emailed me back. They said my miles would go in, and a few days later I noticed that they had.

What a hassle. This was my first dealing with Cartera and hopefully my last.
Old Jan 23, 2013, 4:55 pm

Mile came last week Mazel Tov!
Old Jan 24, 2013, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by elBulli
FINALLY got mine. After several messages with no response. Then a week goes by after my last message and they emailed me back. They said my miles would go in, and a few days later I noticed that they had.

What a hassle. This was my first dealing with Cartera and hopefully my last.
My guess is that the miles would have shown up anyway without the e-mails and hassle.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by dioxide45
My guess is that the miles would have shown up anyway without the e-mails and hassle.
Yup. I downloaded the toolbar late last year and decided not to call them up mainly because I already got a 1k mile bonus for downloading it once before. This week, the bonus for downloading it a second time posted, so I'm pretty happy with that.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 9:13 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

AA and HA

Originally Posted by jp1960
Hello,
Yep I got the HA Toolbar,because I couldn't get the AA or UA Toolbars because they are both incompatible with my non-windows system. The HA Toolbar works, but is inconsistant. Sometimes the miles post, sometimes not. The good thing about HA Milesfinder Toolbar is you can go up to 3K searches=1K Hawaiian Miles in 1 month, then your counter is reset to zero for the next month.
What do you remember as the bonus for AA and HA? I recalled 1000 for sign up and 1 mile per 3 searches. Cartera says no sign up bonus. Did you get a bonus for the HA toolbar upload?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.