Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2016, 2:38 pm

How long did it take for United to show up? I got an email that the transfer was being "processed". They used to be instant. Should have done the AA too.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 3:36 pm

I redeemed for United miles last week and the miles posted immediately to my account.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 3:42 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Redeemed yesterday and the miles were in my United account before I got the MyPoints confirmation e-mail
Old Nov 29, 2016, 6:16 pm
dc3

I just redeemed for some United miles and got a message that the transfer was being "processed".
Old Nov 30, 2016, 3:19 pm

Well, the Mypoints points on my redemption for United got returned. Maybe something didn't match up?

I am not complaining though, as I actually prefer to redeem for the AA gift card.

But Hyatt is gone now. Anyone think that will come back?
Old Dec 1, 2016, 8:50 am

Hyatt is gone from SB as well. Could be on Swagbucks' end or it could be that Hyatt has pulled them in order to make changes that will improve the security of the cards and reduce the number of problems users have had in the past year with cards being drained before attempted use. (Longish thread in the Hyatt forum about that.)
Old Dec 1, 2016, 9:00 am

Thanks! I'll keep checking.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 1:56 pm
dc3

Originally Posted by marlin
Well, the Mypoints points on my redemption for United got returned. Maybe something didn't match up?

I am not complaining though, as I actually prefer to redeem for the AA gift card.

----

Have you tried again or asked Mypoints what happened to your United miles?
Old Dec 2, 2016, 2:26 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
How long did it take for United to show up? I got an email that the transfer was being "processed". They used to be instant. Should have done the AA too.
I received my miles immediately after redemption. In fact, besides Hertz, all of my United partner miles post well before most of my United flights. It's not like that with any other airline.
Old Dec 2, 2016, 2:27 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN

You likely entered your number incorrectly.
Old Dec 3, 2016, 7:53 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Heads up on booking IHG

Thru 12/8, book IHG stays thru MyPoints.com's link to IHG.com and get 15 points per dollar. This is the best rebate available for these stays.
Old Dec 3, 2016, 1:16 pm

Yes. Entered incorrectly. Really want the Hyatt gcs and don't think they are coming back.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 8:43 am

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
I made a large redemption last week, and since then any new emails from MyPoints have not shown a current points amount. It keeps showing up as what I had left after the redemption. To see a current total I have to go to the home page. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else?
Old Dec 14, 2016, 12:13 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by DavidDTW
I made a large redemption last week, and since then any new emails from MyPoints have not shown a current points amount. It keeps showing up as what I had left after the redemption. To see a current total I have to go to the home page. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else?
It's never the correct amount of points for me, but I haven't bothered to trace back. It's been happening for at least a couple of weeks.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 11:37 am

Lots of easy points form nCrave videos right now as companies try to burn through advertising budget leftovers before the new year. Many of them will regenerate a number of times for a user until the number of clickthroughs per day is reached.

The quickest-

Girl in pink leotard- 2 quick slideshows for 5 points
pile of money with sprout in the middle- 2 slideshows for 5 points- may have to stretch browser window to see the next button on smaller screens
woman with headache- 1 quick quiz with no 'wrong' answers for 2 points
aluminum foil balls- 2 quick videos for 5 points- may let run while doing something in another browser tab
brown loaf of bread- 2 quick videos for 5 points- may let run while doing something in another browser tab
basketball player- 2 points for 2 quick videos
soccer player- 3 clickthroughs for 3 points
snowman- 3 videos for 2 points (does not regenerate)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.