Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

25% bing cashback at stubhub.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

25% bing cashback at stubhub.com

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2010, 6:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by ALadyNCal
I see the same percentages I've seen the last several days. eBay is still @ 8%, for example.

http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/stores.aspx
drugstore.com went down from 30 to 20/10% and others as well. Tigerdirect was still @ 15.3%.
Anyway, now it's over
Old Aug 2, 2010, 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by ALadyNCal
That's not how I read the T&C --

http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html
Purchases on eBay.com of gift certificates, gift cards and items acquired for resale will be eligible for Cashback Rewards. eBay may permit you to combine Cashback Rewards with other eBay promotions, coupons, or gift certificates. With the exception of eBay promotions, coupons and gift certificates, Cashback Rewards cannot be combined with any other offer on purchases on www.eBay.com
Ah, that's neat. Didn't read this carefully.

Last edited by dmitriy1; Aug 5, 2010 at 3:13 pm
Old Aug 3, 2010, 12:23 am

Finally maxed out the lifetime balance on two accounts. I'm done with bing cashback and will devote all my purchasing with using bigcrumbs.
Old Aug 4, 2010, 9:52 am

Club Bing: The end of its usefulness for me

I am done with Club Bing. It used to be that you could get multiples of the same prizes and they would post within a month. Then, no multiples. After that, they would post within three months.

Once I received all the miles I could, I stopped playing. Then, they added the 3,000 mile and 4,000 mile prizes. They sucked me in again.

Oh, but that was just a facade! I played, earned the tickets, asked for the miles for my son's account and ... three months later, nothing. So I asked about it, and get an automated response from Corinne (like I believe they actually have a human researching the issue) telling me that they have determined I broke the rules. I sent an e-mail back denying the charges. Well, I guess they do not have even an automated response for that.

I will not use Bing. Never. What a way to piss off potential clients Microsoft has designed and operates!!! They certainly are bright people. I hope their monopoly ends soon.
Old Aug 4, 2010, 11:03 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, SkyPesos peon
Bing as a search engine is just another Microsoft failure. All the brain deads (like dingdong Corinne who sent you the automated response) will be cleaning the bathrooms at Dunkin Donuts once again. As much as we might expect Microsoft to know the mess that is Bing Games, they could care less.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.