Budget Rent A Car
$40 Off & Save Up to 35%

Valid for Travel Through 12/15/2013
Book by: 10/15/2013
Minimum rental: 5 Days
Terms & Conditions

BCD Code: W852873
CouponCode: MUGZ041

Although the terms and conditions say September 30, the rate is accepted for October travel dates, and says expired on December 15 if I try January travel dates.

I would cross my fingers and use it for our October trip (we are Costco members regardless)
used the above code for CLE 10/2 and it worked like a charm..thanks
Old Oct 3, 2013, 3:39 pm

I sent Costco.com an email to tell them to fix the terms and conditions.

Now it shows:

•BCD – W852873 and Coupon Code – MUGZ041: Valid for rentals 5/1/13 – 6/30/13 and 8/15/13 –12/15/13.

Last edited by crimsona; Oct 8, 2013 at 3:29 pm
Old Nov 12, 2013, 11:29 am

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
U143206 is a good code for anytime rates without minimums and usually lower than standard rates.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 3:54 pm

Programs: AA Plat; CO Gold; AS MVPG; SPG Gold; PC Gold AMB
[not supposed to post the code in public, deleted]

Last edited by timxzl; Nov 22, 2013 at 12:56 am
Old Nov 21, 2013, 8:28 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Originally Posted by timxzl
Z764880 i've tried this several times and more often than not it reduces quite some amount from standard. especially good for one-way rental (which usually gives $36 flat rate when other codes gives very high price).
Any guess what the code is for?
Old Nov 22, 2013, 12:58 am

Programs: AA Plat; CO Gold; AS MVPG; SPG Gold; PC Gold AMB
Originally Posted by IAHtraveler
Any guess what the code is for?
it's for internal use. i am not supposed to post it in public. would you please remove the code? thanks!
Old Dec 27, 2013, 7:59 pm

updated costco coupons

Budget Rent A Car
$40 Off & Save Up to 35%

Valid for Travel Through 03/31/2014
Book by: 02/28/2014

BCD Code: W852875
CouponCode: MUGZ042

Terms & Conditions

BCD – W852875 and Coupon Code – MUGZ042: $40 OFF a weekly rental coupon is valid on all car groups, excluding specialty vehicles (group X). Dollars off applies to the time and mileage charges only on a minimum five, maximum 28 consecutive-day weekly rental period. Fuel charges are extra. In the U.S., taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee and customer facility charges may apply and are extra. Optional products such as LDW ($29.99/day or less) are extra. In Canada, all taxes (including Air Conditioning Excise Tax), fees (including Vehicle License Recovery Fee), and optional items (such as LDW) are additional. One coupon per rental. An advance reservation is required. Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other coupons, promotions or offers except your Costco member BCD discount number. Renter may be required to show Costco membership card at the time of rental. Coupons cannot be transferred or sold. Coupon valid at participating Budget locations in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Offer subject to vehicle availability at time of reservation and may not be available on some rates at some times. Dollars off coupons presented/entered during reservation are calculated at time of reservation. Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old. GPS is an optional service subject to availability at select participating locations in the U.S. and is offered at a discounted rate from $6.99/day (plus tax) to Costco members. Valid for rentals through 3/31/14. Book by 2/28/14.
One additional driver fee will be waived for Costco members at participating locations in the U.S.
Any unused portion(s) of inclusions are nontransferable, nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash. Offer is valid for travel as specified, is valid for new bookings only and is available to Costco members residing in the United States. Travel purchases are not included in the Executive Membership annual 2% Reward program. Seasonal surcharges, availability, blackout dates and restrictions may apply. All prices are in U. S. dollars. Costco Travel disclaims liability for any inaccuracies or typographical errors.

LD rate terms (got this off a reservation I made)
unlimited free miles 4 day 3 hour minimum rental required 14 day maximum rental allowed
Old Dec 30, 2013, 1:20 pm

OGG rental

We are going to Maui (OGG) in June for 9 days. Does anyone have any advice or discount codes for a premium SUV or Tahoe type vehicle? Thank you.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by gmack1134
updated costco coupons

Budget Rent A Car
$40 Off & Save Up to 35%

Valid for Travel Through 03/31/2014
Book by: 02/28/2014

BCD Code: W852875
CouponCode: MUGZ042

Terms & Conditions

BCD – W852875 and Coupon Code – MUGZ042: $40 OFF a weekly rental coupon is valid on all car groups, excluding specialty vehicles (group X). Dollars off applies to the time and mileage charges only on a minimum five, maximum 28 consecutive-day weekly rental period. Fuel charges are extra. In the U.S., taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee and customer facility charges may apply and are extra. Optional products such as LDW ($29.99/day or less) are extra. In Canada, all taxes (including Air Conditioning Excise Tax), fees (including Vehicle License Recovery Fee), and optional items (such as LDW) are additional. One coupon per rental. An advance reservation is required. Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other coupons, promotions or offers except your Costco member BCD discount number. Renter may be required to show Costco membership card at the time of rental. Coupons cannot be transferred or sold. Coupon valid at participating Budget locations in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Offer subject to vehicle availability at time of reservation and may not be available on some rates at some times. Dollars off coupons presented/entered during reservation are calculated at time of reservation. Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old. GPS is an optional service subject to availability at select participating locations in the U.S. and is offered at a discounted rate from $6.99/day (plus tax) to Costco members. Valid for rentals through 3/31/14. Book by 2/28/14.
One additional driver fee will be waived for Costco members at participating locations in the U.S.
Any unused portion(s) of inclusions are nontransferable, nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash. Offer is valid for travel as specified, is valid for new bookings only and is available to Costco members residing in the United States. Travel purchases are not included in the Executive Membership annual 2% Reward program. Seasonal surcharges, availability, blackout dates and restrictions may apply. All prices are in U. S. dollars. Costco Travel disclaims liability for any inaccuracies or typographical errors.

LD rate terms (got this off a reservation I made)
unlimited free miles 4 day 3 hour minimum rental required 14 day maximum rental allowed
I had trouble with this on the Budget site. It showed the correct rates and discounts, but when I went to continue the process, it changed it to a higher rate. The only way I was able to get the correct rate was through the Costco Travel site. YMMV
Old Feb 7, 2014, 9:46 am

Programs: SW-A list preferred , Alaska -MVP Gold , Marriott - Platinum , HHonors - Diamond , Hyatt - Diamond
Originally Posted by sparksals
I had trouble with this on the Budget site. It showed the correct rates and discounts, but when I went to continue the process, it changed it to a higher rate. The only way I was able to get the correct rate was through the Costco Travel site. YMMV
I have the same issue as well. Am travelling to LAX next week and need a rental for a week starting 2/11. Can anyone help here?
Old Feb 21, 2014, 10:47 am

Programs: Delta Sky Miles, Hilton Honors, Marriott Rewards, Southwest Rapid Rewards
Originally Posted by user2013
I have the same issue as well. Am travelling to LAX next week and need a rental for a week starting 2/11. Can anyone help here?
This is the message I got when I tried to book a reservation for LAS:
Your coupon MUGZ042 may only be used with an offer code (BCD) W852875 rate. Either choose a car below to continue without the coupon discount or try a different rate option.

Basically you must be a Costco member and go through Costco travel to get this rate. I am a Costco member but I never used the travel site for rental cars. Does anyone know if you are still able to use your FastBreak info going through the Costco travel site?
Old Feb 21, 2014, 1:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by hardman
Your coupon MUGZ042 may only be used with an offer code (BCD) W852875 rate. Either choose a car below to continue without the coupon discount or try a different rate option.

Basically you must be a Costco member and go through Costco travel to get this rate. I am a Costco member but I never used the travel site for rental cars. Does anyone know if you are still able to use your FastBreak info going through the Costco travel site?
Yes, you can.
Old Feb 24, 2014, 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by sz2628
Yes, you can.
The costco travel budget rental section didn't show any option or space to enter any codes.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 1:20 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
The costco travel budget rental section didn't show any option or space to enter any codes.
You can apply your Fastbreak number when you arrive at the assigned booth, or call Budget customer service to add it for you, but you can use it.
Old Mar 21, 2014, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by hardman

From the screen you get that error, change coupon code. enter the same codes again and voila. it will take it the second time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.