Wiki Posts
Search

Valid BCD Codes

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2023, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by JessejamesNY
I am currently trying to place a reservation for a full sized car pickup time June 3rd 1:30pm - drop off time July 3rd 1:30pm I will be using the vehicle to go to and from work also to pick up my son and take him out with me everyday after work to go shopping and to go to parks and play with him this is a rental for the 1883 medford, NY 11763 location, I live on Long Island and I am just trying to do everything I can since my previous vehicles engine just died I’ve been without a vehicle for almost a year now so I have to do this because I need to get to and from work and also to help my ex out with our son so if you could possibly help me out with a really good bcd code and coupon I would greatly appreciate you and also I will owe you for helping me with this difficult situation that I am currently in.
Welcome to FlyerTalk!

What is the best rate you have found (with or without tax) so far? Will you be taking any of the optional insurance, like third-party liability or loss/damage waiver? Will you be paying with a credit card which offers its own free insurance against rental car loss or damage?

You might find that booking for four weeks -- rather than thirty days -- yields a lower average daily rate.

The AARP rate includes a small amount of third-party liability insurance (25/50/10), and limits your liability for loss of or damage to the rental car to $5,000. Even those under 50 can join AARP as an "Associate" member for $16/year.

Here's the AARP rate (including tax but excluding optional insurance) for a four-week rental (June 3-July 1) for a full-size at Budget Medford. A compact is about $125 cheaper.

For a thirty-day rental (June 3-July 3), the total with tax for a full-size jumps $200, so you'd be paying an extra $100/day for those two extra days!
Old May 30, 2023, 9:54 am

Coupon site ?

Originally Posted by Chickontheroad
Try Y243100 - I found it on a coupon site. I got a mid $30 rate in LAX for next week. It's attached to a marketing company but the counter has never asked me for any I.D. - I also registered for the Budget "Fast Break" and used the discount and I get it every time I rent and rarely have to stand in line.
hey which coupon site did you use to get this code ?
Old Sep 2, 2023, 5:46 pm

Are there any Budget codes that work international? I am visiting my father for Christmas in Romania and none of the codes I tried worked....
Old Sep 24, 2023, 7:21 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by ncgator
S208200 gave me almost 50% off a one day rental at STL.
This is still a good code. I used to use it way back when you posted... I recall it being offered as an Amex or Visa cardholder (it definitely was not a corp rate where you needed to work somewhere). I wonder if that's still the case. Anyone know?
Old Dec 10, 2023, 9:27 pm

Code for unlimited mileage on minivan

Any code for unlimited mileage on a minivan?
Old Dec 11, 2023, 1:07 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Save up to 10% on cheap local car rentals at your nearest Budget neighborhood and town locations. Use BCD B112100. (link here)

The savings of up to 10% applies to Budget rates and is applicable only to the time and mileage charges of the rental. Offer does not apply to car group X All taxes, fees (including but not limited Air Conditioning Excise Recovery Fee, Concession Recovery Fee, Vehicle License Recovery Fee, Energy Recovery Fee, Tire Management Fee, and Frequent Traveler Fee) and surcharges (including but not limited to Customer Facility Charge and Environmental Fee Recovery Charge) are extra. Please mention BCD B112100 to take advantage of this offer. Offer is available for U.S. and Canadian residents only for rentals at participating locations in the U.S. and Canada. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other BCD number, promotion or offer. Weekly rates require a minimum five day rental period. Weekend rate available Thursday noon; car must be returned by Monday 11:59 p.m., or higher rate will apply. A Saturday night keep and an advance reservation may be required. Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times, including some online rates at Budget.com. Car rental return restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice. Holiday and other blackout periods may apply. Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old. Rental must begin on or before 12/31/2024.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2023, 9:00 pm

UK is showing the following Visa BCD codes: Might give a decent discount if you hold one of the corresponding Visa cards. https://one.budgetinternational.com/...-Visa/Benefits
  • U022100 - VISA INFINITE
  • U022200 - VISA SIGNATURE
  • U024400 - VISA PLATINUM
  • W819200 - VISA REWARDS
  • U024600 - VISA GOLD
Old Dec 14, 2023, 1:23 pm

Costco Canada's current BCD code (pulled from a recent Costcotravel.ca booking) is A017613

Sometimes beats the US Costco codes, I usually check both before booking.
TravelinSperry likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2024, 4:35 pm

How Can I Get a Free Budget Car Rental Upgrade?
To begin the booking process for a car rental upgrade, scroll to the top of the page and add in your destination, date, and time. The free upgrade code UUWZ042 has been prefilled in the form and will automatically apply when you click, “Select my car”.

https://www.budget.com/en/offers/us-...a-free-upgrade

Upgrade from Intermediate, Standard, or Full-Size
With this coupon you can upgrade any available car from one of the following three Budget car rental groups:

Intermediate Car Rental (Group C)- upgrade to a Standard Car Rental (Group D)

Standard Car Rental (Group D)- upgrade to a Full-Size Car Rental (Group E)

Full-Size Car Rental (Group E)- upgrade to a Premium Car Rental (Group G)

The upgrade will take place during pickup. Book the car with the ideal rate for you and then you’ll receive an upgraded vehicle when you pick up the keys.

Sale Period
Your car rental must be picked up on or before 12/31/2024. Coupon valid for a one time, one car group upgrade on an intermediate (group C) through a full-size four-door (group E) car. Maximum upgrade to premium (group G), excluding intermediate SUV (group F). Offer valid on daily, weekend, weekly and monthly rates only. Coupon valid at participating Budget locations in the Contiguous U.S., Canada, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. A 24-hour advance reservation is required.
Old Jan 16, 2024, 9:06 pm

Entertainment Members can enjoy savings of up to 35% off Budget PAY NOW rates when renting a vehicle from a participating location in the contiguous U.S. and Canada. Use Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number X443000 to shop the lowest rates for your next rental.

Entertainment members can also get $10 off $175, a free one car class upgrade or 10% off weekly rates. Click here for details: https://www.budget.com/en/association/X443000
Old Feb 13, 2024, 8:49 pm

Programs: DL,UA,AA,F9,NK,B6
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Entertainment Members can enjoy savings of up to 35% off Budget PAY NOW rates when renting a vehicle from a participating location in the contiguous U.S. and Canada. Use Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number X443000 to shop the lowest rates for your next rental.

Entertainment members can also get $10 off $175, a free one car class upgrade or 10% off weekly rates. Click here for details: https://www.budget.com/en/association/X443000
What does "Entertainment members" mean here? The ones that work in the entertainment industry? How is that verified?
Old Feb 13, 2024, 8:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by mandrivnyk
What does "Entertainment members" mean here? The ones that work in the entertainment industry? How is that verified?
No; it refers to people who have purchased a membership in the "Entertainment" coupon program:

https://shop.entertainment.com/?utm_...iscover-foryou
Old Feb 16, 2024, 12:45 am

Programs: DL,UA,AA,F9,NK,B6
Originally Posted by guv1976
No; it refers to people who have purchased a membership in the "Entertainment" coupon program:

https://shop.entertainment.com/?utm_...iscover-foryou
Thank you, didn't know of such a thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.