Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Valid BCD Codes

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2021, 7:48 am

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by NTP66
I'm curious about R524190, as well. I have been using this code for a decade now, and have never been asked for ID. However, my latest rental confirmation e-mail for an upcoming trip had that "This reservation was made using a corporate BCD" verbiage at the top, which had never been included before (I checked all of my previous confirmations). My rental is at a FastBreak location (OGG).

Edit: I should not that it's not the rental confirmation that includes the verbiage, but the rental reminder (trip is in a few weeks).
I rented this past weekend using this code (restriction verbiage was on the initial rental confirmation)
No questions asked. 1 down, a few more to go.
mandrivnyk and Emer925 like this.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by pkerr
I rented this past weekend using this code (restriction verbiage was on the initial rental confirmation)
Good to know. I'll be able to find out for myself Saturday afternoon.
Emer925 likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2021, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by bikechef
Getting the same thing. Anyone know the "discount number" and how to enter it? Have always gotten a huge discount with this BCD code-- I'd hate to no longer be able to use it. Help!
Not sure what the deal was but it is definitely working (BCD: S341840)

I just saved around 30% for a rental next week.
Old Jul 6, 2021, 12:40 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, National EE

When I use the R524190 BCD, it shows 'no mileage included, 0.29 per mile'
Old Jul 6, 2021, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by iherebyresign
When I use the R524190 BCD, it shows 'no mileage included, 0.29 per mile'
My current rental, using that code, definitely shows as unlimited mileage. I can also confirm that I was not asked for ID or anything in using it, even though I did have to talk to somebody to get my rental from the FastBreak counter.
Old Jul 7, 2021, 9:28 pm

Anyone know the origins of this BCD - A161400? Gives a pretty decent discount but it does come with the "This reservation was made using a corporate BCD (Budget Customer Discount Code) that requires validation of eligibility..."
Thanks
Hi, did you manage to use this BCD without ID?
Old Jul 8, 2021, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by sasha007
Hi, did you manage to use this BCD without ID?
Yes... a couple of weeks ago for a 1 day rental. I have another for the end of the month... we shall see.
Old Jul 13, 2021, 2:08 am

My current rental, using that code, definitely shows as unlimited mileage. I can also confirm that I was not asked for ID or anything in using it, even though I did have to talk to somebody to get my rental from the FastBreak counter.
So you weren’t able to get the rental from fastbreak? You had to go to the main line?
Old Jul 13, 2021, 2:10 am

I'm curious about R524190, as well. I have been using this code for a decade now, and have never been asked for ID. However, my latest rental confirmation e-mail for an upcoming trip had that "This reservation was made using a corporate BCD" verbiage at the top, which had never been included before (I checked all of my previous confirmations). My rental is at a FastBreak location (OGG).

Edit: I should not that it's not the rental confirmation that includes the verbiage, but the rental reminder (trip is in a few weeks).
where you able to book it with this code?
Old Jul 24, 2021, 2:09 pm

Programs: DL Platinum/Marriott Gold/RCCL D+/Celebrity Elite/Princess Elite
I found a couple of great rates for my upcoming reservations using different BCD numbers... both gave me "The rate code you entered requires a discount number". Once I signed out of my Fastbreak account, it stopped asking me for the Discount Code.
Old Jul 24, 2021, 3:32 pm

That sounds like a new form of 2 factor authentication, to reduce unauthorized use of cheap rates during a shortage and high rates. If a contract code leaks, the rate code or discount code might not.
Old Jul 24, 2021, 5:00 pm

Business rentals?

Originally Posted by TheAvisGuy
If anyone rents for business frequently and wants to get a code for their business worth up to 30% off send me a DM with your renting habits and I'll see what I can do! Avis or Budget.
Hi,

Funny, I've been renting from Avis/Budget 365 days a year straight since about 2014, and just today I thought about dropping them for Hertz for better rates/cars. Are you an employee, I'm curious what you can offer?

Thanks!
Old Jul 29, 2021, 8:53 am

Does budget required ID with the BCD?

I have my corp code but due to pandemic did not go to an officel ocation yet to get my ID made but was planning a weekend trip and using my BCD
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Aug 5, 2021, 8:21 am

Just completed a trip renting from Budget in Denver using BCD R524190. I am Fastbreak and no problems at all. Saved nearly 50%.
Old Aug 5, 2021, 8:35 am

Used the code again. This time at PDX (Portland) This time with Fast Break and was successful. Saved about $100 off of what my backup rental was with Hertz.
Im2bz2p345 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.