Budget Rent A Car
$40 Off & Save Up to 35%

Valid for Travel Through 03/31/2014
Book by: 02/28/2014
Minimum rental: 5 Days

BCD Code: W852875
CouponCode: MUGZ042

Terms & Conditions

BCD – W852875 and Coupon Code – MUGZ042: $40 OFF a weekly rental coupon is valid on all car groups, excluding specialty vehicles (group X). Dollars off applies to the time and mileage charges only on a minimum five, maximum 28 consecutive-day weekly rental period. Fuel charges are extra. In the U.S., taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee and customer facility charges may apply and are extra. Optional products such as LDW ($29.99/day or less) are extra. In Canada, all taxes (including Air Conditioning Excise Tax), fees (including Vehicle License Recovery Fee), and optional items (such as LDW) are additional. One coupon per rental. An advance reservation is required. Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other coupons, promotions or offers except your Costco member BCD discount number. Renter may be required to show Costco membership card at the time of rental. Coupons cannot be transferred or sold. Coupon valid at participating Budget locations in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Offer subject to vehicle availability at time of reservation and may not be available on some rates at some times. Dollars off coupons presented/entered during reservation are calculated at time of reservation. Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old. GPS is an optional service subject to availability at select participating locations in the U.S. and is offered at a discounted rate from $6.99/day (plus tax) to Costco members. Valid for rentals through 3/31/14. Book by 2/28/14.
One additional driver fee will be waived for Costco members at participating locations in the U.S.
Any unused portion(s) of inclusions are nontransferable, nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash. Offer is valid for travel as specified, is valid for new bookings only and is available to Costco members residing in the United States. Travel purchases are not included in the Executive Membership annual 2% Reward program. Seasonal surcharges, availability, blackout dates and restrictions may apply. All prices are in U. S. dollars. Costco Travel disclaims liability for any inaccuracies or typographical errors.

LD rate terms (got this off a reservation I made)
unlimited free miles 4 day 3 hour minimum rental required 14 day maximum rental allowed
I had trouble with this on the Budget site. It showed the correct rates and discounts, but when I went to continue the process, it changed it to a higher rate. The only way I was able to get the correct rate was through the Costco Travel site. YMMV