Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Visa - discontinued April 2022

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2022, 7:16 pm

My three E-certificates posted today for my $30 K in spending prior to the end of April. They are valid through the end of June, 2023.

I was actually hoping that they would take a little longer to post so they would be valid through the end of July. Oh well.
Old May 24, 2022, 7:26 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by TTT103
My three E-certificates posted today for my $30 K in spending prior to the end of April. They are valid through the end of June, 2023.

I was actually hoping that they would take a little longer to post so they would be valid through the end of July. Oh well.
waiting for my 40k points and free night certs - annual fee was charged 4/5 so I would hope they arrive any day now
Old May 24, 2022, 7:29 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by blitzen
waiting for my 40k points and free night certs - annual fee was charged 4/5 so I would hope they arrive any day now
Just checked the free night cert is in my account good until 6/30/2023 - didn’t get any notification
Points for the renewal are still MIA
Old May 26, 2022, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by blitzen
Just checked the free night cert is in my account good until 6/30/2023 - didn’t get any notification
Points for the renewal are still MIA
I didn't get any notification either. They just appeared.
Old May 27, 2022, 6:46 am

Anybody receive their annual fee Reimbursement? Yesterday, Online, I Asked by text when I will get my prorated annual fee reimbursed. After a little back and forth their final reply was that I will not get any reimbursement as I received points for the renewal. Paid the annual fee 12/21/2021
UPDATE: My wife and I both had our pro rated annual fee credited today 6/18/20222. As usual the chat rep. gave incorrect information claiming I was given incorrect information.

Last edited by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS; Jun 18, 2022 at 6:54 am Reason: UPDATE
Old May 28, 2022, 5:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS
Anybody receive their annual fee Reimbursement? Yesterday, Online, I Asked by text when I will get my prorated annual fee reimbursed. After a little back and forth their final reply was that I will not get any reimbursement as I received points for the renewal. Paid the annual fee 12/21/2021.
I haven’t received the AF reimbursement. But I didn’t read anything in their letter about the AF refund being only for people who don’t receive the anniversary bonus points. I paid the annual fee for a year of benefits of the Radisson Rewards card. They take away those benefits, they can’t keep the AF.
2RETIREDTRAVELERS likes this.
Old May 28, 2022, 8:39 pm

I assumed any annual fee reimbursement wouldn't happen until the last statement of the Radisson credit card or the first statement of the replacement, so I haven't been looking yet since it is still May.

Last edited by wcj1; May 29, 2022 at 11:02 am
Old Jun 4, 2022, 12:15 pm

2 month after the AF posted my 40k points appeared - now waiting for the AF refund when the switch happened
Old Jun 6, 2022, 8:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
I received my Go visa replacement card in the mail. Haven’t received the AF refund which, frankly, is a bit annoying given that I no longer get the benefits I paid for. If it’s not refunded on the next statement (6/17), I’ll be calling about it. I am not planning to keep the account going forward.
2RETIREDTRAVELERS likes this.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 4:14 pm

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
I am still waiting for the new card to arrive. Is anyone else in similar shoes?
Old Jun 10, 2022, 7:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
I got the new card but have yet to activate it. I would like to cancel the whole thing but it's a pretty significant line of credit and closing it outright would not be good, at least not right now.

-J.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
I got the new card but have yet to activate it. I would like to cancel the whole thing but it's a pretty significant line of credit and closing it outright would not be good, at least not right now.

-J.
I haven’t activated mine yet either. The credit limit is about 9% of my overall credit card credit limit. But I intend to cancel and replace a few other cards, so to avoid too much of a drop, I will probably wait a little before cancelling this card.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 6:39 pm

Will cancel mine after getting the AF refund (it is a Biz card with medium limit so no real adverse credit effects)
Old Jun 12, 2022, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by happychic
I am still waiting for the new card to arrive. Is anyone else in similar shoes?
I still haven't received my new card yet. My statements close around the 4th of the month, so assumed that it would be sent out shortly after that day. I suppose that was an incorrect assumption.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 7:16 am

Programs: United Platinum, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Annual fee for my business visa posted 4/20. 40000 points posted 5/20. I called 6/7 to reverse fees, reversal posted 6/8. Now wondering what to do with the points. My redemptions are exclusively outside Americas

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.