Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

(Expired, 2011 promo) Stay One Night at a Radisson, Earn 50,000 Bonus Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(Expired, 2011 promo) Stay One Night at a Radisson, Earn 50,000 Bonus Points

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by Ms Cat's Travel
I thought the landing page was suppose to tell you if you were qualified for the 50,000 points. And once 50,000 people register it would change to say 15,000 points.
+1. At least the site didn't crash like with the FedEx promo....
Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by stallion114
Registered me, mom, and friend.
Booked 3 different rooms for friday night.
80,90, and 90ai.
$260 for 150K Carlson not to shabby!
Stallion,

I'm curious to know what value you expect to get from the points: 0.5 cents per point, 1 cent per point?
Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:32 pm
Suspended

before staying up all night to register for another promo,Im gonna make sure to read all the T&Cs 1st so I dont stay up for nothing

* members of flyertalk,milepoint,fatwallet and slickdeals are not allowed to participate even thou they may be able to register, as we want to insure that by 12:02am that all 50k places arent taken
Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by craz
before staying up all night to register for another promo,Im gonna make sure to read all the T&Cs 1st so I dont stay up for nothing

* members of flyertalk,milepoint,fatwallet and slickdeals are not allowed to participate even thou they may be able to register, as we want to insure that by 12:02am that all 50k places arent taken
Ha ha.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:36 pm

Programs: Mega Bus Plaid; Southwest Airlines Ruby and Bates Motel Platinum

Has anyone received any e-mail confirming their registration or their number in line?
Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:42 pm

Programs: BD, USAir, BA, Iberia, Hilton, IHG
Originally Posted by muflyer
Has anyone received any e-mail confirming their registration or their number in line?
Nope but I did a screengrab of the confirmation, just in case...
Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:51 pm

This is going to be a stupid question, but Radisson Plaza, Radisson Admiral, etc all count as "Radissons," right?
Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Am I going to the wrong link? When I go to what I think is the proper link, I just see that the clock is at zero and that the promotion is "Coming Soon: November 10th". Nothing to click on to register.

Here's the link:

https://www.radissonbignightgiveaway.com/countdown

Thanks for any help.

...And now I've registered. Looks like I had to close and reopen my browser and then do the link for it to work.

Last edited by Thunderroad; Nov 9, 2011 at 11:08 pm
Old Nov 9, 2011, 10:56 pm

Originally Posted by Thunderroad
Am I going to the wrong link? When I go to what I think is the proper link, I just see that the clock is at zero and that the promotion is "Coming Soon: November 10th". Nothing to click on to register.

Here's the link:

Thanks for any help.
Just delete the "countdown" portion of the URL and you'll go straight to the video

Here's the link:

Thanks for any help.
Take out the countdown part:

https://www.radissonbignightgiveaway.com
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more

Here's the link:

Thanks for any help.
https://www.radissonbignightgiveaway.com
Old Nov 9, 2011, 11:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Thanks for the help, folks!
Old Nov 9, 2011, 11:19 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
If you try to register the same account twice or more and the account has already been registered for this promotion, the following will come up:

You are already registered and points will be awarded at the completion of a qualifying stay.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 11:27 pm

Programs: OnePass, MilesPlus, AAdvantage, SkyMiles (unfortunately), PC Plat, HH Silver, Marriott Aluminium
Originally Posted by Biblioman1
We're pinning our hopes that you are correct about the wording of the registration page:

"We are offering 50,000 Gold Points, enough for a FREE night stay at any Carlson hotel in the world, to the first 50,000 Club Carlson℠ members to register for the promotion and then stay a minimum of one night at any Radisson or Radisson Blu hotel in the US, Canada or Caribbean."

Which we think means you get registered for 50,000 Gold Points. The wording should change to say "We are offering 15,000 Gold Points, etc" once the first 50k have been registered.
I would think that would be the way to do it if only to save them the hassle of being inundated by emails and phone calls asking if one made the first 50,000 or not. Also, it wouldn't be too cool to leave that 50,000 point lure up there after they know full well that option is gone. Bad P.R.
So I also say the page will change to 15,000 points once the first quota is filled. But this is just common sense talking here. So I wouldn't be betting my life on it...
Old Nov 9, 2011, 11:31 pm

It might be too pedestrian for some of you, but Park Inn has a promotion for 15000 bonus points per stay for up to 3 stays (=45000) until 12/15

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.