Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:23 am

My BAR rates also showed payable 0. Club Carlson, this is ridiculous!
Old Jun 18, 2012, 12:52 pm

Same thing is happening to me. Submitting claims but I won't hold my breath.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 3:16 pm

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Just another data point - My Govt. rates in addition to the AAA rates I booked also went to 0.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 4:05 pm

My reservation tracked at 0.00 until today. Now that the rate finally showed, it was declined by merchant. I have other TCB transactions pending properly, so I shall see how this works out.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 4:47 pm

Programs: QF KF
Originally Posted by ArkansasTraveler
My reservation tracked at 0.00 until today. Now that the rate finally showed, it was declined by merchant.
+1 here. Pretty annoyed!
Old Jun 18, 2012, 7:38 pm

Had two stays - one being an AAA rate - and both now declined. Yeah, this is a good way to push me toward not using TCB again. I'll try submitting claims, but color me another annoyed "customer."
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:51 am
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Thumbs down No credit for nothing

Originally Posted by hummel
+1 here. Pretty annoyed!
+1 here. No purchased gave me me credit. Friend gets friend credit also not showing
Old Jun 19, 2012, 4:40 am
Formerly known as fsa_ea

Programs: UA GS/1MM,AS 75k,NK GLD,AA 2MM,DL 2MM,LH FT,AY PLT,IC RA,FMT LT PLT,HYT GLB,HLT DIA,MRT GLD,HRTZ PC
4 stays, 0.00 for all. This is ridiculous. It seems that every time I stray from FatWallet and ebates, this crap happens.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by The Mileage Millionaire
4 stays, 0.00 for all. This is ridiculous. It seems that every time I stray from FatWallet and ebates, this crap happens.
Amen. Also, BigCrumbs has always been good to me.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 8:42 am

Programs: lots of little things
I think they're receiving enough claims to at least warrant updates to the Radisson merchant notes, in dark green below. Maybe it's just to buy more time to research and respond.

It still doesn't explain the post-stay, "declined by Radisson" line. In fact it reinforces that the cash back should be changed from the initial $0 after the stay. Also note, there are no exclusions based on rate, other than earnings only for the cash portion of a cash&points stay. Meh . I'll give them the benefit of the doubt until my appeal is finished. This will be a one-and-done for me using TCB if actually denied.

Old Jun 19, 2012, 10:24 am

Programs: AMEX Plat, Hyatt Explorist, JetBlue Mosaic, Wyndham Diamond, National Executive Elite
My experience

A day after I booked, an entry in my TCB account showed tracking at $0. A couple days after my Radisson stay, another entry showed indicating the proper 10% cash back. Today, about a month later, I see the $0 entry shows declined by Radisson and the 10% entry was paid to my account. It seems that if you did not get a proper 10% entry shortly after your stay, something was wrong a while ago.

I booked the full double gold points rate as it was a work expense.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 1:17 am

I'm glad I saw this thread as it reminded me to check my account. I signed up for TCB solely for this deal and it looks as though the $$ for my Radisson stay was authorized, but I was declined by Country Inns (I guess because I booked using Radisson's 10% link instead of Country Inn's 5% link. That's what I get for trying to be crafty. ;-))

So $5.94 is now winging it's way to my Paypal account. Better than nothing, I guess.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 8:34 pm

I checked award wallet the other day and mine and my wife's topcahsback accounts showed payable dollars. Didn't have time to get the money and was going to wait until other purchases I made cleared. but then I ran award wallet again today and i see that my available cash has dropped. On both mine and her accounts we have denied Radisson entries that were payable the other day. what a pain. I despise having to chase down people to get them to do what they are supposed to do. I have submitted claims. Hopefully everyone does and Topcahsback feels the pressure of so many claims and bad publicity. I hope the bloggers are reading this.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

My stays show 0 except for the one I completed already, and it has a separate line that shows the correct amount. I am still waiting on my Park Inn stays to show up at all though.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 1:15 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by antonius66
My stays show 0 except for the one I completed already, and it has a separate line that shows the correct amount. I am still waiting on my Park Inn stays to show up at all though.
My Park Inn does not show either, it has been 10 days since my stay, not sure if this will ever post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.