Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status & Redundancy

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2017, 3:56 am
sam
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Gold; BA Silver; Virgin Australia Platinum; Virgin Atlantic Gold
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
Regrettably, remdk is incorrect in this matter.

QRPC will consider the request, dependent on the number of flights you have flown.

If you qualified for Platinum with ease, and finished the year with 3 or 4 times as many flights needed, QR will consider the request and may even do you a favour.

Good luck

M
I contacted QRPC and they did consider my request but declined it. They highlighted their standard policy that Platinum would renew with 1080 points in 24 months. Is this what you meant?

Incidentally, QRPC standard policy of renewing tiers based on 24 months earnings was one of the reasons I switched to QRPC from BAEC. It seems to me to be far more sensible than BAEC rigid membership years that means any tier points earned after qualification are lost unless you can reach the next tier before the end of the membership year. It would have worked much better for me had I not lost my job.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.