Last edit by: lcpteck
Print Wikipost

Airbus A350: seating Q&A

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2023, 3:59 pm

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by theshaun
Any opinions?
IMO it's subjective. Some people like aisle seats, other like window... it's really about what makes YOU happy. Even then, thinks change. I used to LOVE the emergency exit extra legroom seats; now I avoid them. I don't think that there is a universally recognised best seat in Y.
Old Jul 1, 2023, 6:03 am

Any experience about sitting in EF (in J) as a couple?
Old Aug 5, 2023, 8:09 am

Programs: QR PC Platinum, TK M&S elite, UA silver, ITA Voltaire Executive (lol), Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
5K or 9K on a 35K

Hey all,

Just wanna preamble that this is a very first world problem so apologies in advance. So I have a flight coming up later this month on a 35K. I haven’t flown one since pre-covid so my memory of the best J seats are on this ac are a bit fuzzy, plus I’ve only sat in rows 1, 3, and 11 before. On this specific segment, my preferred seats of 1K and 3K are already taken, leaving just 5, 9, and 11. I don’t really like the mini cabin so that rules out row 11, leaving just row 5 and 9. I do feel sometimes on larger J cabins in QR, middle rows, such as row 5, kind of are ignored compared to other seats. Is this an actual thing lately? Also, since row 9 is closer to the aft galley, would I have a higher chance of my order being taken earlier and subsequently being able to get my first choices of meal? Also, because it’s a bulkhead, would row 9 have a larger footwell? And lastly, is row 9 missing a window? Based on aerolopa, it may be missing an aft window but not a window closest to the seat. Again, super first world problems and needless to say I’m glad to be seating in a Qsuite irregardless, but being the over compulsive person I am, if any of you have any experiences or advice, I’d greatly appreciate it!
Old Aug 5, 2023, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Personally, I would go for 5K. 9K is too close to galley.
fender5787 likes this.
Old Aug 5, 2023, 3:53 pm

5A/K is my fav seat on this one, but take a look at the detailed map here: https://www.aerolopa.com/qr-351-1
Old Aug 6, 2023, 12:21 am

Curious as to why 5ak over 3ak? Reason I take 3 is that 1 and 2 are more likely to be blocked and empty, and you also get lead service in 3a?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.