Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

[NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask your questions here. Flame free

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask your questions here. Flame free

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2020, 7:06 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by rrrrrich
I’m booked via BA Avios for HND-DOH-MAN in the next few days. The first leg shows as ‘rescheduled’ but the time, plane, departure airport and terminal are all the same. Any ideas on what this means? My Qsuite shows as in tact for now too! Thanks.
If you don't have access to flight availability display, give us the date so we can check the flight time for you.
Old Dec 23, 2020, 8:22 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold), Hilton (Diamond), Hyatt (Globalist)
Originally Posted by ernestnywang
If you don't have access to flight availability display, give us the date so we can check the flight time for you.
Thanks! It's 12.05am, QR813 from HND on 12/28.
Old Dec 23, 2020, 9:09 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by rrrrrich
Thanks! It's 12.05am, QR813 from HND on 12/28.
00:05 dep. and 06:15 arr.

Code:
Air Availability HND - TOKYO > DOH - DOHA Mon, 28 Dec

1   QR 813          HND - TOKYO     -->    DOH - DOHA     77W   12h 10min   J9 C9 D9 I9 RC Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 SC NC QC TC OC  
      Qatar Airways   28DEC, 00:05           28DEC, 06:15

2QR813/28DEC«

QR RESPONSE
    DOQR813/28DEC
    *1A PLANNED FLIGHT INFO*              QR 813    5 MO 28DEC20 ASM
    APT ARR   DY DEP   DY CLASS/MEAL          EQP  GRND  EFT   TTL  
    HND          0005  MO JCDIRYBHKML/M       77W        12:10      
                          VSNQTO/M                                  
    DOH 0615  MO                                               12:10
    COMMENTS-
     1.HND DOH   - MEMBER OF ONEWORLD                               
     2.HND DOH   - DEPARTS TERMINAL 3                               
     3.HND DOH   -   9/ NON-SMOKING                                 
     4.HND DOH   -  ET/ ELECTRONIC TKT CANDIDATE                    
     5.HND DOH   - CABIN J- FLT EQPD WT QSUITE CTC QR FOR ASSISTANCE
     6.HND DOH   - MANDATORY APIS REQUIRED UNDER DOCS DOCO DOCA     
     7.HND DOH   - PLS ENTER SSR CTCM OR CTCE FOR IROP ALERTS       
     8.HND DOH   - PAX ARE REQUESTED TO REPORT 3.5HRS PRIOR DEP     
    )>

¤MD«

QR RESPONSE
    HND          0005  MO JCDIRYBHKML/M       77W        12:10      
                          VSNQTO/M                                  
    DOH 0615  MO                                               12:10
    COMMENTS-
     1.HND DOH   - MEMBER OF ONEWORLD                               
     2.HND DOH   - DEPARTS TERMINAL 3                               
     3.HND DOH   -   9/ NON-SMOKING                                 
     4.HND DOH   -  ET/ ELECTRONIC TKT CANDIDATE                    
     5.HND DOH   - CABIN J- FLT EQPD WT QSUITE CTC QR FOR ASSISTANCE
     6.HND DOH   - MANDATORY APIS REQUIRED UNDER DOCS DOCO DOCA     
     7.HND DOH   - PLS ENTER SSR CTCM OR CTCE FOR IROP ALERTS       
     8.HND DOH   - PAX ARE REQUESTED TO REPORT 3.5HRS PRIOR DEP     
    CONFIGURATION-
                   77W  J  42   Y 312                               
    >
Old Dec 23, 2020, 9:21 pm

Programs: BAEC (Gold), Hilton (Diamond), Hyatt (Globalist)
Thanks again. Strange it’s saying rescheduled but all seems in tact. Fingers crossed.
ernestnywang likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2020, 1:57 pm

Does anyone know why I can't print my e-ticket on qatarairways,com anymore? Just a few days ago I was able to print my e-ticket, but the button doesn't show up anymore. My booking status is still confirmed, but for some reason the print e-ticket button is not there anymore. FYI: I booked through an OTA
Spoiler

Old Dec 27, 2020, 8:19 pm

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by oreomilkshake
Does anyone know why I can't print my e-ticket on qatarairways,com anymore? Just a few days ago I was able to print my e-ticket, but the button doesn't show up anymore. My booking status is still confirmed, but for some reason the print e-ticket button is not there anymore. FYI: I booked through an OTA
Spoiler

Check that your ticket has been ticketed and that you 'acknowledged' all changes.
Old Dec 27, 2020, 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by realgaga
Check that your ticket has been ticketed and that you 'acknowledged' all changes.
my ticket # doesn't show up next to the passenger names on QR's website anymore, however when I type the ticket # on saudias website it shows up just fine-- there is one difference between the ticket and booking reference though, the booking class for the first flight is K on the ticket and L on the booking reference (air canada flight) but everything else is the same (flight numbers, departure dates, everything)
Old Dec 27, 2020, 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by oreomilkshake
my ticket # doesn't show up next to the passenger names on QR's website anymore, however when I type the ticket # on saudias website it shows up just fine-- there is one difference between the ticket and booking reference though, the booking class for the first flight is K on the ticket and L on the booking reference (air canada flight) but everything else is the same (flight numbers, departure dates, everything)
Looks like you haven't been ticketed yet. When is your scheduled departure date?
oreomilkshake likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2020, 10:25 pm

Looks like you haven't been ticketed yet. When is your scheduled departure date?
feb 2, will I be re-ticketed? i already got 4 ticket numbers for all 4 passengers from my OTA but that was last week after they re-ticketed me because of a flight schedule change, i originally was ticketed on nov 23
Old Dec 28, 2020, 12:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Why don't you ask your OTA for a copy of your e-tickets? They should be able to send you a copy of them via e-mail.
If it doesn't work, call QR, they shouldn't be able to touch the booking but they should be able to send a pdf of your e-ticket.
Old Dec 28, 2020, 7:24 am

Amrican citizen, flying MLE-DOH-IAD. Hotel telling me I need to have COVID test 3 days before departure, QR site has nothing like that for americans travelling from MLE(They have a list of 10 countries where they require covid tests). Do you guys think QR will allow me to travel without a COVID test?
Old Dec 28, 2020, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by libuser
Amrican citizen, flying MLE-DOH-IAD. Hotel telling me I need to have COVID test 3 days before departure, QR site has nothing like that for americans travelling from MLE(They have a list of 10 countries where they require covid tests). Do you guys think QR will allow me to travel without a COVID test?
The Maldives isn't on the list that Qatar Airways requires a Covid-19 test, however I'm not sure if it is an airport/hotel/authorities requirement.
Old Dec 28, 2020, 10:55 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by libuser
The Maldives isn't on the list that Qatar Airways requires a Covid-19 test, however I'm not sure if it is an airport/hotel/authorities requirement.
I would be asking the hotel whose rule says you need the COVID test, and for a copy of the regulation.

It smells like it might be a self-imposed rule from the hotel, in which case can you book a different hotel?
Old Dec 28, 2020, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by plunet
I would be asking the hotel whose rule says you need the COVID test, and for a copy of the regulation.

It smells like it might be a self-imposed rule from the hotel, in which case can you book a different hotel?
That's exactly what I did. I asked them where do they have the information about this. They have yet to respond to my question. I might very well book another hotel if they require me to have a test
Old Dec 28, 2020, 2:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Just to clarify, does the hotel in Malé want a COVID-19 test for you to leave the hotel?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.