Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

TK - OSL-BKK RT - from 1490 EUR Business (J)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TK - OSL-BKK RT - from 1490 EUR Business (J)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2023, 2:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
If there is a schedule change of 15min or more or a cancellation, you can always cancel (you can wait until shortly before departure to do it). So cancellation is guaranteed in case of schedule change of 15min or more or a cancellation; it is more uncertain if agents will allow to change both origin and destination. I have come across several TK agents who informed me that rebooking origin and/or destination is not possible (in case of schedule change of 15min or more or a cancellation); then you need to call again until you find an agent willing to do it.

USD 400 for OSL to FCO is ridiculously expensive. It is because you are looking at fares far ahead. It will be cheaper closer (2-6 weeks) to departure.
Old Mar 31, 2023, 4:44 am

Programs: TK EP, AF Platinum for life, something in Oneworld not worth to mention...
Originally Posted by SK AAR
I have come across several TK agents who informed me that rebooking origin and/or destination is not possible .
Its interesting, as I have had few similar cases but probably was lucky to get what i needed, of course, in the same region... The only restriction is the days before/after the original booking. I don't remember exactly, but I believe it must be within 30 days of the original ticketed dates.
Old Mar 31, 2023, 4:47 am

Programs: TK EP, AF Platinum for life, something in Oneworld not worth to mention...
USD 400 for OSL to FCO is ridiculously expensive. .
with LH in economy, if you wanna assign a seat yourself and check in a bag, and have possibility to modify the tix at a smaller fine, I'm afraid its very common fare these days witin Europe
Old Mar 31, 2023, 5:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by kaspars
he only restriction is the days before/after the original booking. I don't remember exactly, but I believe it must be within 30 days of the original ticketed dates.
Strictly speaking the window is -7/+30 days.

In the past I have had TK agents insisting that the duration/number of travel days must be same as under the original reservation Sometimes the rebooking rules quoted to you are a bit random.

with LH in economy, if you wanna assign a seat yourself and check in a bag, and have possibility to modify the tix at a smaller fine, I'm afraid its very common fare these days witin Europe
LH o/w fares are not competitive/always high. I would look at a SAS or Norwegian fare directly to FCO much closer to departure or during one of the frequent sales.
kaspars likes this.

Last edited by Pat89339; May 4, 2023 at 11:24 am Reason: Consecutive posts
Old Mar 31, 2023, 5:36 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
The only restriction is the days before/after the original booking. I don't remember exactly, but I believe it must be within 30 days of the original ticketed dates.
-7/+30 days. Made a change in the last month.
kaspars likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2023, 3:56 am

Originally Posted by denkigroove
If u wanne be safe simply book FCO-KUL.
True enough, but it’s not a particularly good deal at €2,400, so there is no great incentive to rush into it, given that I would be travelling in over 10 months’ time.
Old Apr 13, 2023, 11:19 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA OWS, VS Gold, IHG Diamond Amb, Bonvoy Plat
Tk j: Osl-ist-sin rt 1457gbp

Chanced this the other day whilst booking my LX tickets back to Singapore.

Availability seems to be mostly open after September.

Stopovers seems to price free, so try to snag the 787 and A350 on TK, which are a lot better in business than the ageing 777.

Old Apr 13, 2023, 11:50 am

Programs: Eurobonus
Decent find! I see plenty of availability scattered from mid-September until late-November.

Remember TK's offer of a complimentary 2-night stay at a 5* hotel in Istanbul if the trip is booked with a stopover: https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-i...ghts/stopover/
Old Apr 13, 2023, 5:16 pm

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Fare already discussed here https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/prem...d-1-700-j.html
Old Apr 13, 2023, 7:31 pm

haha...in your dreams/never going to happen.
Are Premium Fare Deals out of Asia simply very rare? Is there a particular reason for this?

Since I am based in Asia, I'd be very interested to learn more about strategies to take advantage of cheap business class flights regardless.
Old Apr 13, 2023, 7:33 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by j.king
Are Premium Fare Deals out of Asia simply very rare? Is there a particular reason for this?

Since I am based in Asia, I'd be very interested to learn more about strategies to take advantage of cheap business class flights regardless.
Ex-SIN, probably, but good deals ex-CGK and DPS can be found semi-regularly.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by MeltingAlf
Chanced this the other day whilst booking my LX tickets back to Singapore.

... try to snag the 787 and A350 on TK, which are a lot better in business than the ageing 777.
The 777s are indeed ageing, but seats are far more comfortable if to compare with narrow and hard C seats of 787
Old Apr 26, 2023, 11:11 pm

Programs: DL GM, TK Elite+, ITA Executive, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver, Accor Plat
TK - OSL-BKK/SIN/HKG RT - from 1490 EUR Business (J)

Stumbled across another nice-ish one on TK, OSL to BKK (from 1490 EUR), SIN (from 1604 EUR), HKG (from 1729 EUR), all return.
Prices on TK and various OTAs.
Fare basis is JN2BX, no min stay.

BKK: Availability is excellent, May through EOS.

SIN: Availability scattered, better from Oct thru EOS.

HKG: Availability excellent, May through EOS.

Last edited by NightlinerVIE; Apr 27, 2023 at 6:32 am Reason: fixed images
Old Apr 26, 2023, 11:43 pm

Can see it in ITA, but struggling to get this to come up for any dates on the TK site or an OTA. Thanks for posting though, hopefully I can get it to price somewhere!
Old Apr 26, 2023, 11:46 pm

Programs: DL GM, TK Elite+, ITA Executive, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Silver, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by danam
Can see it in ITA, but struggling to get this to come up for any dates on the TK site or an OTA. Thanks for posting though, hopefully I can get it to price somewhere!
Use a multi city search with 4 segments, can get it to price on TK and Expedia definitely.
f0zzyNUE and newflyer27 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.