Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2019, 2:22 am

Originally Posted by SK AAR
Sorry, but I don't get all that nonsense about UA ticket stock - who cares which ticket stock it is on (as long as it is ticketed).
If Miles & More is your program it does matter as you get award miles according to fare price when on LH-group-member ticket stock. If not (e.g. UA), you get award miles based on distance.
With this fare it makes a difference of approx. 40'000 award miles - less or more. I value 1'000 M&M = €10-12, so it's another "discount" of 400-500€ if on UA stock.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 2:25 am

Sorry, but I don't get all that nonsense about UA ticket stock - who cares which ticket stock it is on (as long as it is ticketed).

Unless you fly via the US UA has nothing to do with this fare.

Anyway, who would fly via a US gateway - let alone travel on UA when you can fly LH or LX via EZE or GRU
You can fly on LH F or LX F via the US (EWR, IAH) oneway or return. If oneway, you can fly via EZE or GRU on the other.

Edit: should clarify, you can of course fly thru more US cities than just EWR, IAH - if ticket stock doesn't bother you.

Last edited by alp67; Sep 18, 2019 at 2:31 am
Old Sep 18, 2019, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Yes I know that about LH group ticket stock, but I get the sense that everyone is trying to get it plated on UA stock rather than avoiding UA ticket stock
Old Sep 18, 2019, 2:46 am

Yes I know that about LH group ticket stock, but I get the sense that everyone is trying to get it plated on UA stock rather than avoiding UA ticket stock
Eeehmm, yes!?
Everyone who wants to maximize their earnings with M&M should plate it on UA stock. All others don't have to bother.
And I'm talking about award miles only, tier miles is a whole different story.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 2:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Ahh. I get it now. You mean that for this fare it actually more beneficial to get miles based on distance rather than LH group fare. I'm used to the opposite - when flying LH/LX/OS etc on a LH group plated ticket I always get a lot more in M/M than if it is SK ticket stock - admittedly, I'm almost always in M.
alp67 likes this.
Old Sep 20, 2019, 2:43 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
No. Still LH stock. But routing cities and stock are two separate issues. Although, presumably if you can route with UA metal flights, you'd think it was possible to also book a 016 ticket.... I didn't find that.
Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
On UA stock?
Old Sep 20, 2019, 4:22 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Ahh. I get it now. You mean that for this fare it actually more beneficial to get miles based on distance rather than LH group fare. I'm used to the opposite - when flying LH/LX/OS etc on a LH group plated ticket I always get a lot more in M/M than if it is SK ticket stock - admittedly, I'm almost always in M.

For sure and by far
Old Sep 20, 2019, 5:55 am

anyone can advise how to construct fare on google flights?if i choose First class, there is nothing.
and same for Lufthansa website, how to construct fare properly?System construct only in Business class
Thanks!
Old Sep 20, 2019, 7:05 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by raporot
anyone can advise how to construct fare on google flights?if i choose First class, there is nothing.
and same for Lufthansa website, how to construct fare properly?System construct only in Business class
Thanks!
very difficult inmho. Better on Matrix
Old Sep 21, 2019, 4:30 pm

You might have noticed by now:
ARN is the new CDG and Scandinavia the new France for this type of fare/travel and it's even possible eastbound:

See HERE
Old Sep 22, 2019, 1:01 am

Exclamation

Originally Posted by alp67
You might have noticed by now:
ARN is the new CDG and Scandinavia the new France for this type of fare/travel and it's even possible eastbound:

See HERE
no way compare these deals, CDG deal is refundable and changeable.
Old Sep 22, 2019, 1:08 am

no way compare these deals, CDG deal is refundable and changeable.
Well, fair point. ^
I better say, for those who are 100% sure with their plans and wanna save a couple of $$$ ARN is the new CDG....
edit:
not to forget, ARN serves East, West and South (JNB, popular dest. and super-rare staralliance F-deals) where the CDG deal is possible westwards only

Last edited by alp67; Sep 22, 2019 at 1:41 am
Old Sep 22, 2019, 2:17 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by alp67
Well, fair point. ^
I better say, for those who are 100% sure with their plans and wanna save a couple of $$$ ARN is the new CDG....
edit:
not to forget, ARN serves East, West and South (JNB, popular dest. and super-rare staralliance F-deals) where the CDG deal is possible westwards only
For a solo traveller the ex Arn fares are awesome
Old Sep 23, 2019, 2:01 pm

1/ is it possible to combine 4 EU airports in 1 outbound/inbound?
CDG-FRA-MUC-ZRH-GRU?
EZE-FRA-ZRH-MUC-CDG?
2/ If i have CDG-FRA-ZRH-GRU(same day) im able to visit FCT in FRA?
Old Sep 23, 2019, 3:50 pm

1/ is it possible to combine 4 EU airports in 1 outbound/inbound?
CDG-FRA-MUC-ZRH-GRU?
EZE-FRA-ZRH-MUC-CDG?
2/ If i have CDG-FRA-ZRH-GRU(same day) im able to visit FCT in FRA?
1/ yes - for another € 3'k; no - for the same price
2/ yes, limo/van ride in FRA & ZRH included
ristasm likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.