Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2019, 10:02 am

Just wondering, did anyone manage to book this fare on United ticket stock (016). I would have tried but have no UA flight in my itinerary.
EWR / IAH are the only options. Just curious, if anyone flies thru either one and if so, on which airline's ticket stock that's been issued.
honzeek_cz likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 10:39 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by alp67
Just wondering, did anyone manage to book this fare on United ticket stock (016). I would have tried but have no UA flight in my itinerary.
EWR / IAH are the only options. Just curious, if anyone flies thru either one and if so, on which airline's ticket stock that's been issued.
That I would like to know that as well
I have not found a way how to do it even via TA.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 12:48 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
So, the flights for this fare aren't on the United web site.... no idea about the TA option.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 11:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
It will be LH or LX ticket stock
Old Sep 13, 2019, 4:41 am

Originally Posted by honzeek_cz
That I would like to know that as well
I have not found a way how to do it even via TA.
Originally Posted by HeidiInTheAlps
So, the flights for this fare aren't on the United web site.... no idea about the TA option.
Originally Posted by SK AAR
It will be LH or LX ticket stock
Found the answer myself, post it here as it might be useful for someone.
Asked my TA with a dummy booking similar to this here. He agreed, that this could be issued on UA ticket stock.

Old Sep 13, 2019, 5:30 am

Found the answer myself, post it here as it might be useful for someone.
Asked my TA with a dummy booking similar to this here. He agreed, that this could be issued on UA ticket stock.

What is the requirement for it to be on UA stock?
Old Sep 13, 2019, 7:09 am

What is the requirement for it to be on UA stock?
UA ticket has to be allowed in the fare rules (what it is) AND UA metal has to be part of the itinerary.
NH is allowed as well according to fare rules but there is no way you can include any NH flight in any possible routing of this fare.

Since EWR and IAH are the only routes UA serves to/from BOG you'll need to route thru either city at least once.
Further routing rules if considering UA beeing involved: EWR is served by LX and LH. IAH is served by LH only.
Old Sep 13, 2019, 7:28 am

UA ticket has to be allowed in the fare rules (what it is) AND UA metal has to be part of the itinerary.
NH is allowed as well according to fare rules but there is no way you can include any NH flight in any possible routing of this fare.

Since EWR and IAH are the only routes UA serves to/from BOG you'll need to route thru either city at least once.
Further routing rules if considering UA beeing involved: EWR is served by LX and LH. IAH is served by LH only.
Thanks! You can also route via MIA I believe
Old Sep 14, 2019, 5:09 am

Thanks! You can also route via MIA I believe
Sure, you can. But you can't, if a ticket on UA ticket stock is what you're after.
Connections within the US seem not to be possible as price will jump to € 10'k
Old Sep 14, 2019, 6:51 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
Sure, you can. But you can't, if a ticket on UA ticket stock is what you're after.
Connections within the US seem not to be possible as price will jump to € 10'k
I got connections through EWR both ways for 2800 EUR. Booked on LH, booked as a multi flight. First worked out which connections had the right fare on ITA Matrix, then went over to LH or LX and put it in, and bingo, it popped out.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 3:42 am

Programs: LH SEN, QR Platinum, Bonvoy Plat, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Does that fare still allow routing via EZE or GRU? Some days ago I was able to book it on LH.com using the multi leg option, but since yesterday I dont get anything anymore. Did the routing rules change or did LH remove all A inventory?
Old Sep 18, 2019, 1:36 am

Originally Posted by Olip
Does that fare still allow routing via EZE or GRU? Some days ago I was able to book it on LH.com using the multi leg option, but since yesterday I dont get anything anymore. Did the routing rules change or did LH remove all A inventory?
still there, might have been no "A" availability on certain dates/routes

Olip likes this.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 1:48 am

Originally Posted by HeidiInTheAlps
I got connections through EWR both ways for 2800 EUR. Booked on LH, booked as a multi flight. First worked out which connections had the right fare on ITA Matrix, then went over to LH or LX and put it in, and bingo, it popped out.
On UA stock?
Old Sep 18, 2019, 2:10 am

On UA stock?
He booked on LH, so LH stock. UA stock can only be booked via TA afaik.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Sorry, but I don't get all that nonsense about UA ticket stock - who cares which ticket stock it is on (as long as it is ticketed).

Unless you fly via the US UA has nothing to do with this fare.

Anyway, who would fly via a US gateway - let alone travel on UA when you can fly LH or LX via EZE or GRU

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.