Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lh (a/j): Cdg-(j)-muc-(j)-fra-(a)-bog-(a)-fra-(j)-muc-(j)-cdg 2800€/US$3121

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2019, 8:38 am

deal is still online (unil 16OCT now), but cant find normally days with EZE stopovers, do they cutted a deal?
Old Oct 8, 2019, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by raporot
deal is still online (unil 16OCT now), but cant find normally days with EZE stopovers, do they cutted a deal?
Not that I can tell, quick look brought this up:

I'm pretty sure that trying harder will result in better outcome, e.g. nicer aircrafts on the EZE-BOG-EZE routes and/or mileage earnings.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 10:04 am

Exclamation

Originally Posted by alp67
I'm pretty sure that trying harder will result in better outcome, e.g. nicer aircrafts on the EZE-BOG-EZE routes and/or mileage earnings.
I think all the routes is already discussed, maximum miles routing is what you posted, do you know some more info?
Old Oct 15, 2019, 8:29 am

how to force ITA Matrix to use LH code-share on GRU-ZRH?
results only with Swiss code, tried to put LH codeshare code, but no success, any advice?
Old Oct 15, 2019, 4:06 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT

This fare would make a great MR. However the worst part of it is the flying of EZE-BOG-EZE sectors on A320 for almost seven hours
Old Oct 15, 2019, 8:52 pm

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
This fare would make a great MR. However the worst part of it is the flying of EZE-BOG-EZE sectors on A320 for almost seven hours
As I wrote, that was just a quick look to proof, fare is still alive, And as I further wrote, there is better outcome to be had, Book yourself on AV87 and AV88 and your proböem is solved.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 3:31 am

Exclamation

As I wrote, that was just a quick look to proof, fare is still alive, And as I further wrote, there is better outcome to be had, Book yourself on AV87 and AV88 and your proböem is solved.
your "proof" is a fake, maybe you will try to book what you showing before you post such "proofs" and will show PNR?
no dates for FRA-EZE-FRA for november-december-january.for same months only few dates for LH FRA-GRU
i spent 3 days to find dates, tried couple TA, no success, when you really goes to book - no seats.
For France-GRU/EZE LH limited capacity in A.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 5:02 am

your "proof" is a fake, maybe you will try to book what you showing before you post such "proofs" and will show PNR?
no dates for FRA-EZE-FRA for november-december-january.for same months only few dates for LH FRA-GRU
i spent 3 days to find dates, tried couple TA, no success, when you really goes to book - no seats.
Not very nice to be called beeing a DONALD
Anyway, if you have read this thread thoroughly, you would have come across THIS I wrote seven weeks ago. One of the more important thing over there was "ITA hasn't been maintained for over two years now". Taking this into account plus the fare beeing discussed since FEBRUARY - considering availability isn't that great in the first place with LH/LX having 8 F seats only - I'd rather shout another 60-100 € for a TA to do an easy search (for them) than spending three days of doing it myself. YMMV
Old Oct 16, 2019, 5:26 am

Not very nice to be called beeing a DONALD
Anyway, if you have read this thread thoroughly, you would have come across THIS I wrote seven weeks ago. One of the more important thing over there was "ITA hasn't been maintained for over two years now". Taking this into account plus the fare beeing discussed since FEBRUARY - considering availability isn't that great in the first place with LH/LX having 8 F seats only - I'd rather shout another 60-100 € for a TA to do an easy search (for them) than spending three days of doing it myself. YMMV
looks like you read only my first sentence... i tried couple TA, NO DATES FOR NOVEMBER-DECEMBER-JANUARY FRA-EZE-FRA A `Class.
TAs knows these fare, NO SEATS for A Class from France.some seats starting from February-March.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 5:32 am

No, they haven't yet; see screenshots below

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
You don't have to fly A320, see screenshots below

Not a DONALD!! See screenshots below, bookable even online

OTA:

Summary:
1.) fare still alive
2.) EZE-BOG-EZE still possible
3.) lie-flat on # 2.) possible, too
4.) bookable online via OTA

raporot
Need more proofs?
Old Oct 16, 2019, 5:38 am

looks like you read only my first sentence... i tried couple TA, NO DATES FOR NOVEMBER-DECEMBER-JANUARY FRA-EZE-FRA A `Class.
TAs knows these fare, NO SEATS for A Class from France.some seats starting from February-March.
Availability for these months has been dying 2 months ago. Remember, 8 F-seats only and very special deals are often gone quickly.
Have you tried one way to/from EZE, the other via GRU?? Gives you better flying times and product (787 on AV). Maybe there is still availability for one or the other flights to/from EZE but not for both directions?
Old Oct 16, 2019, 6:08 am

Programs: UA Silver / FA
Just estimating, but this fare could get one ~8k new UA PQPs?
Old Oct 16, 2019, 6:09 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT

OTA:

Wow. That's what I call a perfect MR ^
alp67 likes this.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 6:18 am

Unhappy

Availability for these months has been dying 2 months ago. Remember, 8 F-seats only and very special deals are often gone quickly.
Have you tried one way to/from EZE, the other via GRU?? Gives you better flying times and product (787 on AV). Maybe there is still availability for one or the other flights to/from EZE but not for both directions?
i tried everything, LH GRU/EZE inbound/outbond
only LX GRU available on very rare dates.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 8:45 am

By the way extended
TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 07NOV 19.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.