Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA: AMS-BKK - Business Class $1,685 RT - Limited Dates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA: AMS-BKK - Business Class $1,685 RT - Limited Dates

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2019, 10:48 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
BA has updated the fare on 17 December and it requires direct LON-BKK now. No way to upgrade with vouchers ti First as LON-BKK does not offer first class.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 5:21 pm

Programs: TK elite & BA Gold
How much is a change before departure?

Is it possible to shift my day of flight for the flight back home by 2 weeks?
My present ticket is BKK-KUL(MH)-LHR-AMS(BA).

Is it possible to keep that routing and how much is the change for the date of travel?
Old Feb 17, 2019, 2:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
No one here can answer the reprice question - call BA and ask. It’s often cheaper to make changes after you have started your intinerary
Old Feb 17, 2019, 3:06 am

Originally Posted by mikeyfly
No one here can answer the reprice question - call BA and ask. It’s often cheaper to make changes after you have started your intinerary
Hmm, how would this work? The reissue fee being counted for all the yet-to-be-flown legs?
Old Feb 17, 2019, 4:03 am

Programs: BA GGL, IB, LH, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by foxyankee

Is it possible to keep that routing and how much is the change for the date of travel?
I did this in November, and changed it for the 300 EUR change fee. There must be I availability on the date you plan to travel.
foxyankee and rossmacd like this.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Keter
BA has updated the fare on 17 December and it requires direct LON-BKK now. No way to upgrade with vouchers ti First as LON-BKK does not offer first class.
Plus the worst, filthiest and oldest plane (777) to boot. Me thinks NOT.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 11:55 pm

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by foxyankee

As the routing via KUL to BKK is no longer available under the low fare the changes will probably not be cheap.

Changes before departure to onward flights (first fare component) are similar to bying a new ticket with most airlines - see what you can get now for your dates/ route, this will be the answer. And do not forget to add the change fee from your current ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.