Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR Global Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2017, 3:14 pm

Programs: Bit of this, bit of that
Originally Posted by catharsis
Do QR make these mistakes often? Is there any point looking for this fare or calling QR?
1. Constantly

2. No point in ringing
Old May 15, 2017, 3:39 pm

Programs: BAEC
On a related topic the same email highlights a '+qatar' promotion which SEEMS to suggest that any stopover longer than 12 hours (even a voluntary one' will result in a free hotel night paid for by the Qatar tourism authority - i Know the QR-provided stopovers had all sorts of TS and Cs .... i sthis a different/separate offer?
Yes, this is a separate promotion valid for the summer (June to Sep 17). More details and discussion here but it is fairly flexible and nothing like STPC rules.
Old May 16, 2017, 2:14 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Gold, Accor Gold
Do you know if the SOF-HKT is now gone? can't find it anymore.
Old May 16, 2017, 3:15 am

Programs: etihad guest silver/ba bronze
so I received an email today offering sale fares of 1099 EUR return from Dublin (I have the email and can provide a screenshot if necessary)

The link it contained directs one to http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...cid=EMIE306790 where the same fare is shown.

however according to expertflyer the cheapest fare posted by QR for that city pair (RJHQP8ZX) is well above that price?

Do QR make these mistakes often? Is there any point looking for this fare or calling QR?

On a related topic the same email highlights a '+qatar' promotion which SEEMS to suggest that any stopover longer than 12 hours (even a voluntary one' will result in a free hotel night paid for by the Qatar tourism authority - i Know the QR-provided stopovers had all sorts of TS and Cs .... i sthis a different/separate offer?
These fares are not available it seems or has anyone had any luck>?
Old May 16, 2017, 3:20 am

I believe the SOF - HKT fares were pulled at midnight Doha time last night.
Old May 16, 2017, 11:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by allset2travel
Global sales fares.

I can't find any ex-JNB to Asia or USA? Not so global perhaps.
Maybe because QR doesn't have those on sale right now. I created this thread over 2 years ago because I was tired of seeing the first page littered with the same deals over and over again. If you look back through the thread (including my OP) you will see that fares have covered the globe.

I'm sorry QR doesn't have your exact preferred route on sale right now. Wait a week or two.
Old May 17, 2017, 1:02 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by skunker
I'm sorry QR doesn't have your exact preferred route on sale right now. Wait a week or two.
Absolutely not. I want you to phone them right now and tell them to release AMS-DXB for £600 return in J over October half term. Simply unacceptable that this fare isn't available today.
Old May 17, 2017, 6:13 am

Programs: loyalty?! BA Gold, DL Platinum
Originally Posted by Wozza2404
Absolutely not. I want you to phone them right now and tell them to release AMS-DXB for £600 return in J over October half term. Simply unacceptable that this fare isn't available today.
Not worthy of an entire new thread, but worth mentioning that Qatar re launched their "global" premium sale today. I get their affiliate emails, and it seems they dropped prices on CPH to SIN, added a few decent options from Brussels, Stockholm and a few from Germany. It's worth a click around IF you can travel before June 21st, no new offers past that travel date.
Old May 17, 2017, 7:02 am
R2

Originally Posted by godsavethepoints
Not worthy of an entire new thread, but worth mentioning that Qatar re launched their "global" premium sale today. I get their affiliate emails, and it seems they dropped prices on CPH to SIN, added a few decent options from Brussels, Stockholm and a few from Germany. It's worth a click around IF you can travel before June 21st, no new offers past that travel date.
Thanks. Just found ARN-DPS with Mastercard promo code for SEK 11,072 (EUR 1,135) out 23/5, in 30/5. Excellent value.
Old May 17, 2017, 8:02 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by R2
Thanks. Just found ARN-DPS with Mastercard promo code for SEK 11,072 (EUR 1,135) out 23/5, in 30/5. Excellent value.
Great fare indeed, lowest I have seen for Bali ex-Europe.

Can it be booked for Jan/Feb 2018?

Thanks,
Old May 17, 2017, 8:43 am

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF Gold
Some interesting fares ex Thailand available at the moment, too: https://www.qatarairways.com/en-th/o...promotion.html

E.g. BKK-VIE return in business for THB54,929 = USD1,594.

Also combinable as open jaws from other markets. I booked BKK-BUD/TXL-SIN today for travel in June for only THB40,355 = USD1,171 incl. MASTERCARD discount. Bargain!
Old May 18, 2017, 3:53 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by bison1847
what are the dates on the AMS-HND?
22nd Oct to 29th Oct however this was from that flash sale in January
Old May 22, 2017, 2:17 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Just got an e-mail for QR displaying some Italian sale fares, PSA>BKK currently being offered for £913 to mid June and just over £1K post that. Singapore is coming up around £1,350 until mid-June.

Pilot37
Old May 22, 2017, 3:33 am

Also some last minute fares from Oslo, book by tonight, travel before 21 June 2017.
https://www.qatarairways.com/en-no/o...cid=EMNO144840
Old May 22, 2017, 4:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by dutchgirlDH
Also some last minute fares from Oslo, book by tonight, travel before 21 June 2017.
https://www.qatarairways.com/en-no/o...cid=EMNO144840
Yeah, CPH-DOH-SIN r/t is still available for approx EUR 1020 (incl. MASTERCARD promo). Travel before 21 June. Bookable until midnight today. A busines class fare to Asia - unfortunately, I can't travel/use it now. Hopefully, it will be repeated another time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.