Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Backscatter X-Ray at Phoenix is here

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2007, 5:55 pm

So how would images from the backscatter be treated by something like FoIA?
Old Mar 4, 2007, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by doober
As would the defense attorney.
I'm an idiot, i meant defense attorney and just wasn't paying attention to my typing... (Note to self, DA = district attorney... )
Old Mar 5, 2007, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Deltaworst Peon Level, TSA "Layer 21 Club", NW WP RIP
Originally Posted by doober
Then how do we know that it is really a "chalk outline" they are viewing and not the original picture of every organ, fat roll and wrinkle?
There is a too easy way to test this. Find someone who is not shy, who would love the publicity, and whose "anatomical details" are known by the general public, for purposes of scientific comparison of course. Like a Playboy Playmate of the Month. (one that did not need a lot of airbrushing ) Have her duplicate her centerfold pose in a backscatter while clothed, take the highest resolution picture possible and release it to the public. Compare. Done.
Old Mar 5, 2007, 2:11 pm

Programs: Whatever will get me out of Y and into C or F!
Originally Posted by seat17D
So how would images from the backscatter be treated by something like FoIA?
Well, the machines can record the raw data...
Old Mar 5, 2007, 2:12 pm

Programs: Whatever will get me out of Y and into C or F!
Originally Posted by Flaflyer
There is a too easy way to test this. Find someone who is not shy, who would love the publicity, and whose "anatomical details" are known by the general public, for purposes of scientific comparison of course. Like a Playboy Playmate of the Month. (one that did not need a lot of airbrushing ) Have her duplicate her centerfold pose in a backscatter while clothed, take the highest resolution picture possible and release it to the public. Compare. Done.
Only if we can compare the centerfold picture to the raw data picture to the outline picture.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.