Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying with CPAP

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2019, 6:32 am

Programs: Independent
Originally Posted by retirementdreams
Cloudship did you exchange the divide...if so, what model and are you happy with it??
I did. I got the Human Design Z2. It isn't as neat looking as the Airmini, but it uses regular masks and you don't need to hook it to your phone. I've gotten it down to taking the machine, the power adapter, the hose and the mask in one of those drawstring bags. The hose takes up a lot of the room, if it wasn't for that I could probably stuff the rest in my laptop bag (I use the Dreamwear masks which are soft and foldable). I think I have had maybe 2 people even ask about it in maybe a dozen or so trips. It's small enough I can fit that and my laptop bag under the seat in front of me if I need to, though I usually can squeeze it in someplace overhead as it fits nicely into nooks and crannies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.