Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Frecuenta miles related to Hilton stays never posted

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2001, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)

I staid 4 times in Hilton,early this year and a fifth one in April.
I registered my Frecuenta number as airlines for mile credit (double dip, and even double double dip for the first 4).
Never got any mile. Mexicana gives an answer that shows that they did not read the question (you should have given your number...), Hilton accept my Frecuenta number for a further Hampton Inn reservaiton, but denied it for a Hilton stay, saying the number is not correct.
When checking with Mexicana, it seems that the number is OK.

Any one had some problem similar to this one ?
Old Jun 6, 2001, 9:06 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Send frecuenta an email, they usually respond quite quickly.
Old Jun 7, 2001, 8:03 am
E

Wrong!

I had the same problem with Frequenta...they are EXTREMELY flaky and cannot get their act together. My final solution? I Emailed Adam Burke and had them dump my Mexicana double-dip and go with CO...the miles posted to CO within 24 hours!

I've completely given up on Mexicana Frequenta since they dumped our ability to convert non-flight miles to Hilton HHonors points, and a few other service related requests that they never came through on.
Old Jun 7, 2001, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skymiles GOLD, Frq +, Klm GOLD, Miles & More, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, MilleMerci (Avis FR)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Gaucho100K:
Send frecuenta an email, they usually respond quite quickly.</font>
Gaucho100k
I sent an email to Mexicana, and they told me to send them the checks, becsue I forgot to indicate my Frecuenta number. But this is not true.
What is true too is that my Frecuenta number is not accepted on Hilton, and nobody is able to give me the reason why.

So, I wrote a letter to Adam Burke, but, sorry, I have to say that I did not get (yet) an answer.
(But I must say that the other times I mailed to Hilton, I ever got an answer, so I will keep you posted)
Old Jun 8, 2001, 10:59 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Ive always gotten prompt responses from frecuenta, perhaps Im just lucky.
Old Jun 10, 2001, 5:39 am
Original Poster

Sent an e-mail to Frecuenta,
the answer is unaceptable as previously stated.

Said an e-mail twice to mister Burke, but no answer after several days.

I will post this thread on Hilton, I think my chances to be heard will be increased...

Old Jun 13, 2001, 3:53 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">I will post this thread on Hilton, I think my chances to be heard will be increased...[/B]</font>
Posted the thread as said. Send a new e-mail to Frecuenta, and a new one to Mister Burke. That worked ! I received two nice e-mail from both sides saying that they are in contact and trying to solve my problem.
I will keep you posted, in case some of us are in the same trouble.
Little problem, long solution, but there is a solution

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.