Community
Wiki Posts
Search

International Transit at CGK

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2023, 12:08 pm

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Lagi baik question is ..

Originally Posted by Grace B
The better question is "Does it open at all?"
will the guard at the top of the escalator let u thru even with a valid BP?
i did this in early June - TG BKKCGK ~> ANA CGKJFK
Nopw, he said something in Bahasa, look at my BP, said I was too early or that the BP was issued by TG, not ANA etc
He then asked me to clear passport control and re enter airside. At dep. the officer asked me why and I explained. He laughed and I went back where I came from!
its normal to be erratic in CGK

p/S I had the time and the APEC card so it was pretty easy
Old Aug 15, 2023, 12:10 pm

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Originally Posted by moondog
SIN and KUL are close together, there are many flights, and fares are cheap. What compels you to make it into an expensive and time consuming exercise
?
this is FT so why not?
Old Aug 20, 2023, 12:33 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, UA2MM, QF Platinum, VA Platinum., Volare Executive Club
Originally Posted by kaffir76
will the guard at the top of the escalator let u thru even with a valid BP?
i did this in early June - TG BKKCGK ~> ANA CGKJFK
Nopw, he said something in Bahasa, look at my BP, said I was too early or that the BP was issued by TG, not ANA etc
He then asked me to clear passport control and re enter airside. At dep. the officer asked me why and I explained. He laughed and I went back where I came from!
its normal to be erratic in CGK

p/S I had the time and the APEC card so it was pretty easy
Otherwise it would be expensive for the VOA.. I think that this is their motivation sometimes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.