Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Broker is Best?? Private Jet Charter

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2018, 8:52 am

Also, stick to Wyvern and ARGUS rated brokers --- the difference of $1k in cost on your flight could be the difference between a highly rated PiC and SiC with thousands of hours in type, and fresh out of flight school pilots who've only flown your route a couple times.
Old Mar 10, 2021, 12:36 pm

They do actually and they basically add different margins
Old Mar 10, 2021, 12:58 pm

In some ways better use operators but in some brokers. Operators will not give you a good services, they will not give you the cheapest rate and they are not necessary all the time having an aircraft positioned next to your airport
Old Mar 10, 2024, 4:02 am

In Europe, JetServiceNL offers a dedicated fleet of aircraft on floating base within Europe, and source other aircraft (acting as broker) at partner operators if that is ginging a more optimal result for a flight. They also offer a jetcard program for fixed hourly rates. Basicly they in between an operator and broker.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by GijsNyst
In Europe, JetServiceNL offers a dedicated fleet of aircraft on floating base within Europe, and source other aircraft (acting as broker) at partner operators if that is ginging a more optimal result for a flight. They also offer a jetcard program for fixed hourly rates. Basicly they in between an operator and broker.
JetServiceNL are amongst the best I know, a very well positioned competition Can highly recommend them.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by velocityjets
JetServiceNL are amongst the best I know, a very well positioned competition Can highly recommend them.
Thanks team! Always a pleasure to work together

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.