xONEx online tool bugs thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

xONEx online tool bugs thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2010, 9:12 am

Originally Posted by allset2travel
This happened to me too. I tried IE to no avail either. So from then on, I saved every itin on my computer
it cant find the ones saved on my computer
Old Feb 3, 2010, 9:51 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, BA Gold, SQ TPP
Sorry to repeat the question, is the availability on the tool reliable? It's telling me the flights I want are unavailable but the buckets are wide open on seatcounter. (I am trying to book AONE3).
Old Feb 3, 2010, 1:46 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
If you are using plan & book it may just be there are no seats available in the right booking class for xONEx.
Excellent point! Thanks.
I was searching for flights for the entire week, in a DONE4 (had tried LONE4 with same result).
Old Feb 5, 2010, 1:39 am

Programs: WN A-list, Hyatt Glob, HH DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Welcome to Flyer Talk pelehton

I think I'm seeing the same availability oddity.

Have an itinerary ready to book. Check availability and tool says all okay except one flight not available. Change that one flight and try again. Then tool says all okay except one flight not available, and that one flight is a different flight (not connecting to or from the just changed flight). Change that flight and try again to book. Now the first flight which I'd changed is no longer available. Change back to my original selection and try again. That flight is now okay but the second changed flight is no longer okay.

Given the flights are unrelated to each other it cannot be a case of married segment logic.

In my case the problem flights were LHR-JNB and SYD-AKL.
I have the same problem. No matter how many times I correct the flights, there is always at least one flight with no availability that previously was available. My itinerary is TLV-LHR-NRT-BKK-xSIN-MEL-AKL-SYD-xHKG-SFO-BOS-LAX-xLHR-TLV. The problem starts usually with LHR-NRT not available, then moves to SIN-MEL, etc. Has anyone had any luck with booking a RTW using the online tool in during the last 7 days?
Old Feb 5, 2010, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by flyersky1
I have the same problem. No matter how many times I correct the flights, there is always at least one flight with no availability that previously was available. My itinerary is TLV-LHR-NRT-BKK-xSIN-MEL-AKL-SYD-xHKG-SFO-BOS-LAX-xLHR-TLV. The problem starts usually with LHR-NRT not available, then moves to SIN-MEL, etc. Has anyone had any luck with booking a RTW using the online tool in during the last 7 days?
What class were you trying to book? Were the A/D/L buckets available on seatcounter?
Old Feb 5, 2010, 12:11 pm

Originally Posted by c1mth0g
What class were you trying to book? Were the A/D/L buckets available on seatcounter?
I'm trying to book A. There are 9 currently available for the date I want for LHR-NRT. And again, the biggest issue is not even that. It is that once I change the flight, then another, or several others become unavailable.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 1:10 pm
Moderator, OneWorld

Programs: RAA RIP; AA ExEXP
Originally Posted by flyersky1
Your route is noncompliant on a couple of fronts, so I wouldn't be blaming the online tool just yet.

TLV-LHR-NRT-BKK-xSIN-MEL-AKL-SYD-xHKG-SFO-BOS-LAX-xLHR-TLV

1. SYD-xHKG-SFO: You cannot re-enter Asia from the SW Pacific unless you're en route to/from Europe, per the rules.

2. SFO-BOS-LAX: You're only allowed one transcontinental flight in N. America; you have 2.

Try changing it to BKK-SIN-HKG-AKL-MEL-SYD-SFO-BOS-DFW-LAX-LHR... and see if the online tool isn't much happier.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by Gardyloo
Your route is noncompliant on a couple of fronts, so I wouldn't be blaming the online tool just yet.

TLV-LHR-NRT-BKK-xSIN-MEL-AKL-SYD-xHKG-SFO-BOS-LAX-xLHR-TLV

1. SYD-xHKG-SFO: You cannot re-enter Asia from the SW Pacific unless you're en route to/from Europe, per the rules.

2. SFO-BOS-LAX: You're only allowed one transcontinental flight in N. America; you have 2.

Try changing it to BKK-SIN-HKG-AKL-MEL-SYD-SFO-BOS-DFW-LAX-LHR... and see if the online tool isn't much happier.
Thanks Gardyloo! I actually tried many other routes with the same problem. BOS-LAX is xDFW. The tool doesn't have any problem with re-entering Asia from SYD if it is less than 24 hours. It didn't give me any problems over that. And it also worked fine until 7-10 days ago. Thanks again!
Old Feb 10, 2010, 10:09 am

I'm still having trouble with the tool. It says the segments I want are available, but when I click on "Book Now", it then tells me they are not. However, seatcounter.com has availability in the relevant A/D buckets.

I assume this is a bug with the tool and not seatcounter? Or is there an extra restriction with the AONE3 fare that I don't know about?
Old Feb 20, 2010, 7:56 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
See posts 83, 84 above.

Yes, the bug is still there.
Old Feb 20, 2010, 11:38 pm

Originally Posted by c1mth0g
I'm still having trouble with the tool. It says the segments I want are available, but when I click on "Book Now", it then tells me they are not. However, seatcounter.com has availability in the relevant A/D buckets.

I assume this is a bug with the tool and not seatcounter? Or is there an extra restriction with the AONE3 fare that I don't know about?
This bug seems to be gone as far as I can tell ...
Old Feb 21, 2010, 3:15 am

Programs: QF WP (LTG), AA, SPG Gold, IC Plat Amb, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold.
I'm still getting the bug when I try to go to "book" through the QF site's tool.
Old Mar 10, 2010, 9:35 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Anyone else having trouble loading the oneworld planner page today? It goes on loading for eternity..... and still going on!
Old Mar 10, 2010, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Loaded ok for me just now ...
Old Mar 17, 2010, 3:22 am

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Bug I've encountered today was it not showing ANY flights for AA Longhaul flights from JFK. JFK-LAX would only show as QF codeshares, JFK-EZE showed as 4M codeshare. JFK-NRT only showed JL codeshares. JFK-LHR only showed BA flights and the only available AA flight was via BOS!!! I just tried JFK-MIA and it said no flights available.

I was trying to start a AONE4 fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.