Community
Wiki Posts
Search

xONEx online tool bugs thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2012, 9:29 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
DFW-ANC-DFW mid summer flight error

Despite aa ..com show flights for RT DFW-ANC-DFW in June (seasonality), got this error while choosing flight on ow explorer tool. Error message said:
"We couldn't find any flights that match, try expanding your criteria.", and "Search Again".
Old Apr 5, 2012, 6:46 am

Programs: QFF
Originally Posted by allset2travel
Despite aa ..com show flights for RT DFW-ANC-DFW in June (seasonality), got this error while choosing flight on ow explorer tool. Error message said:
"We couldn't find any flights that match, try expanding your criteria.", and "Search Again".
Just used those flights (September) without issue in finding flights.
When using the booking too (rather then the network route tool), it will only show a flight if seats are available (for that flight in L or A). Try another date or class.

I just tried pricing out a trip with the tool. First flight ICN-LAX via HKG, so CX ticketing. Failed and given an error message. Didn't even give the window with the quote.
Changed to via NRT, so AA ticketing, opened price quote no problem.
Maybe a problem related to CX's computer system changeover?
Old Apr 21, 2012, 9:22 am

Programs: Mucci, BA-GGL, LH-Sen
Guys am I missing something with AA flights operated by American Eagle? According to the T&Cs these are allowed. And the flights I'm looking at (SJU-SKB and ANU-SJU) are wide open. Yet the online tool doesn't seem to recognise them. I'm trying to price up a DONE3 but switched it to LONE3 (as these sectors don't have business class) but the tool is still trying to route me through MIA.

Is this a bug/ known issue, is it simply not allowed, or might I be doing something wrong. Mileage monkey seems to think I have a valid itinerary.
Old Apr 28, 2012, 8:04 am

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
Any updates on success or failure of booking ex-AMM using the online tool. The last post was over 7 months ago. I am hoping things have changed. Thanks for any updates.
Old May 2, 2012, 2:45 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Couldn't get it to book. Kept coming up with:"The following error(s) occured
System Error. Please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your Travel Support Desk. (4000 - 0)"

"We are having difficulty processing your request at this time. We recommend that you wait a few minutes and try again. We apologize for this inconvenience."
Old Jul 11, 2012, 3:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond
ex-AMM booking failures

I still can't book. Last time I was able to do this with a "barebones" itinerary - can't make that happen this time. Will have to do it using a Canadian origination - but for some bloody reason - the RTW desk doesn't see availability AMM-JFK on Aug 26 - even though both EF and KVS show D4?!!?!

UGH!!
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:30 am

Programs: QFF
Originally Posted by CargoHoldFlyer
I still can't book. Last time I was able to do this with a "barebones" itinerary - can't make that happen this time. Will have to do it using a Canadian origination - but for some bloody reason - the RTW desk doesn't see availability AMM-JFK on Aug 26 - even though both EF and KVS show D4?!!?!

UGH!!
The RTW desk couldn't see my planned JFK-AMM flight last year either, even though it was showing as available in EF (and showing up as fine on the online tool as well). It prompted my having to replan my Europe stops while on the phone with them.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 9:01 am
Moderator, OneWorld

Programs: RAA RIP; AA ExEXP
Several times today I've tried to get the online booking tool to work at all - updated my Flash player, tried both Firefox and IE, and it freezes at the intro map page. No links work either - help, FAQ, etc.

Can anybody else get it to work? I want to know if it's me or them. Thanks.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 9:57 pm

Programs: AS MVPG 75K
It is working fine for me.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 1:34 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, BA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
OW Plan and book online tool down?

I've not succeeded recently in getting any of my various work-in-progress itineraries to price --- neither yesterday or today. Is anyone else having this problem??? I've tried the normal remedies (rebooting, deleting temp internet files et al, trying alternative browsers) but the problem seems to be calling up the ticketing function, not my computer set-up. Advice would be greatly appreciated!
Old Oct 3, 2012, 2:00 am

Programs: QFF NB, AA GLD
Originally Posted by jbalmuth
I've not succeeded recently in getting any of my various work-in-progress itineraries to price --- neither yesterday or today. Is anyone else having this problem??? I've tried the normal remedies (rebooting, deleting temp internet files et al, trying alternative browsers) but the problem seems to be calling up the ticketing function, not my computer set-up. Advice would be greatly appreciated!
I've had this problem with ex-KRT itineraries that I've been trying (trying to convince Mrs pandaperth we should start a RTW from there). They used to price, but then as is already known fail at the purchase step; but now they won't even price.
To investigate the problem I tried ex-AMM itineraries, starting with either RJ or the AA codeshare AMM-JFK - and they both fail
But itineraries starting in JFK with AA, and in SYD with QF both price up OK
Puzzling...

jbalmuth - where do your work in progress itineraries start from, and with which airlines for their first segments?
Old Oct 3, 2012, 10:33 am

My itineraries were also ex-KRT, but then like you I moved the starting point to AMM and had the same result. I then tried ex-NBO expecting to pull up BA's ticketing (rather than RJ/AA's ticketing ex-KRT and ex-AMM), but this also failed (i.e. no pricing). Puzzling, but also very disappointing.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 2:19 am

Just done a bit of playing with the tool:
ex-LHR with first segment on BA - priced up OK
ex-NBO with first segment on BA - also priced up OK

So jbalmuth, just a thought - are you sure your ex-NBO itinerary was valid? (especially in regard to the allowed extra transit of Europe if you had that in your itinerary)
Old Oct 4, 2012, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by pandaperth
Just done a bit of playing with the tool:
ex-LHR with first segment on BA - priced up OK
ex-NBO with first segment on BA - also priced up OK

So jbalmuth, just a thought - are you sure your ex-NBO itinerary was valid? (especially in regard to the allowed extra transit of Europe if you had that in your itinerary)
Yes, a valid itinerary with no review issues or "x"s. Tried it again today, and received no pricing. [First leg is NBO - LHR on BA.]

Have you, or anyone else, succeeded in getting any of your ex-KRT or ex-AMM itineraries to price etc. during the past 4 days? If not, are there any theories as to what's going on?
Old Oct 4, 2012, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by jbalmuth
Yes, a valid itinerary with no review issues or "x"s. Tried it again today, and received no pricing. [First leg is NBO - LHR on BA.]
Well, given that my test itinerary (NBO-LHR-LAX-SYD-JNB) priced up OK, I'm stumped as to why your's isn't

Have you, or anyone else, succeeded in getting any of your ex-KRT or ex-AMM itineraries to price etc. during the past 4 days? If not, are there any theories as to what's going on?
No. I tried my ex-KRT itinerary again last night
- using google chrome I got an error message about the lowest price no longer available
- but with IE8 I got a weird security error message about one web page trying to alter another web page
The url of the page has changed recently - now it's rtw.oneworld...; IIRC it used to be something like innosked....
So maybe they're 'testing in production'?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.