Search

Free Australian ETA Visa application*

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2016, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Thanks for doing this. Even though I've never used your offer I'm about to donate $175 to a local food shelf, implicitly in your honor.
Thank you !
Old Feb 17, 2016, 6:31 am

Thanks for doing this. I "paid it forward" to a local Washington, D.C., charity, So Others Might Eat. The organization meets the immediate needs of the poor and homeless in the nation's capital.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 2:19 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
I will be making a sizable donation to the West End Seniors Network this year to help Vancouver's senior citizens age in place with dignity and comfort in the West End of the city's downtown. WESN provides cleaning, shopping, and transportation to medical appointments, plus many social functions to get seniors out and enjoying their "golden years."
Old Feb 29, 2016, 11:45 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
One of my friends is a Special Education Kindergarten Teacher at a school in a less afluent part of town. None of her students' parents were available to read to the kids during Nevada Reading Week. I drove 30 minutes each way today to read Curious George Gets A Job to a dozen forgotten angels. I then recruited 2 Facebook friends to also come read to her class. Her kids are so greatful that they made me a present and I feel wonderful having helped out.
Old Mar 5, 2016, 1:17 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
I'll be making an $80 donation to help the yellow-eyed penguins in New Zealand. Looks iike they've been having an especially difficult year.
Old Mar 8, 2016, 6:17 am
BTA

Programs: Fly: AA EXP UA Gold MM Stay: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat Drive: Avis PC, Hertz PC
Thanks again Guy Betsy! I made a donation to a local animal shelter in your honor.
Old Mar 8, 2016, 11:10 pm

Thanks Guy Betsy. I am donating $100 to Doctors Without Borders, which gets an A rating from Charity Watch (https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings...orders-usa/406)
Old Mar 10, 2016, 12:21 pm

Great thread to read- thanks!
Old Mar 11, 2016, 11:23 pm

I will be making a donation to the Mouth and Foot Painting Artists association (MFPA) in Malaysia.
MFPA is run by mouth and foot painting artists who want -not pity- but a chance to earn a living. The members have learned to draw and paint with the brush held in their mouth or with their toes and have all been deprived of the use of their hands by illness, injury or birth defect.
Thanks Guy Betsy .
Old Mar 12, 2016, 11:25 am

Thanks for doing this! I'll be making a $50 donation to the National Alliance to End Homelessness
http://www.endhomelessness.org/
Old Mar 24, 2016, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thank you for your service.

We will double our annual donation to local PBS stations for their efforts to provide valuable educational programs to the communities in South Florida, as well as donation to Doctors Without Border.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 2:23 pm

Great offer OP. Really appreciate it. I will be making a $50 donation to http://www.schoolonwheels.org/ next month.
Old May 27, 2016, 4:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA GM, AA GM, DL GM
In preparation for my ETA application when Guy Betsy is available to process applications again, I have made a $100 contribution to Puppies Behind Bars, an organization that trains prison inmates to raise service dogs for wounded war veterans and explosive detection canines for law enforcement.
Old Jun 4, 2016, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
Great offer OP. Really appreciate it. I will be making a $50 donation to http://www.schoolonwheels.org/ next month.
I missed the $50 donation last month so instead I donated $100 last night to http://www.schoolonwheels.org/
Old Jun 15, 2016, 5:27 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Donated $200 to a school named Aalambana in India who give free education and supplies to under privileged kids. It is run by volunteers and depend on donations only. Also made few of my friends to step up and donate from their end too,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.