Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Australian ETA Visa application*

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2017, 2:54 pm

Thank you Guy Betsy for your service with the ETAs. "Pay It Forward" with a donation to Humane Society in Silicon Valley.

Last edited by thqu60; Nov 24, 2017 at 2:55 pm Reason: Unbold text
Old Dec 3, 2017, 7:15 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, UA Silver, Marriott + SPG Gold, Global Entry
Thank you Guy Betsy for processing the ETA! I have payed it forward with a $40 donation to the Oregon Humane Society.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 5:41 pm

Many thanks to Guy Betsy for the quick visa processing for my girlfriend and I! We have donated to Penang SPCA in your honor!
Old Dec 7, 2017, 7:55 am

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
I will be donating to ECAD, Educated Canines Assisting with Disabilities. These dogs are a life line for many. It is a very intense, time consuming and costly to accomplish this. It sure if I am allowed to give the website info but anyone can google the info to get it.

Thanks Guy Betsy and PM being sent to you
Old Dec 18, 2017, 10:48 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott Plat
My friend and I are going to Australia in February. I know you were suggested animal charities, but she's been super passionate about the Rett Syndrome Research Trust...so we decided to support this charity. My friend has been volunteering with them, including being on a committee to put on a charity gala and she recently finished a video Public Service Announcement late last month. Feel free to check it out https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FRettSyndromeResearchTrust%2Fvideos%2F1188094601291628%2F. I also donated $100 towards the foundation and would be happy to send the Tax Receipt as proof. Thanks in advance Guy Betsy!!!
Old Dec 20, 2017, 5:48 pm

Programs: United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
As suggested by Guy Betsy, I will be donating $60 to the Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation. Thank you very much for providing this service!
Old Dec 21, 2017, 2:02 pm

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Thanks Guy Betsy!

I will be donating to the Ottawa Humane Society, a place where I have donated in the past also. They provide great services there.

Plumber

Update:: Donation made

Last edited by Plumber; Dec 22, 2017 at 6:56 am Reason: Update
Old Dec 27, 2017, 8:10 pm

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Thanks GuyBetsy for your help again (especially with my data error on application). Donations are going to Cat Beach Penang (I hope to visit some time...looks great!) and San Francisco SPCA (a no kill facility)
Old Dec 28, 2017, 9:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Thanks in advance for GuyBetsy for your generousity. Although i am an animal lover, but i think i am going to donate to TPAN, a local organization in Chicago that help those affected by HIV/AIDS and related illness, they are also the one that publish Positively Aware magazine and the annual HIV drug guide, as that is mostly related to me.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 3:55 pm

Thanks GuyBetsy! We will donate to PAWS - Peoples Animal Welfare Society "We are a registered charity with a no-kill policy dedicated to helping homeless, abused and abandoned animals. We have been doing so since 1972."
Old Jan 5, 2018, 10:50 am

Thank you Guy Betsy! Donated to Southern AZ Humane Society just before the New Year! Hoping they will be able to save some more precious pets and find them caring and loving new homes.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 9:46 am

Thank you Guy Betsy for the ETA! I have payed it forward with a $30 donation to SickKids.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 7:30 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Thank you. While I am in Australia,I will pay it forward by buying drinks/meal for locals in an amount equal to a greater than the ETSA fee
Old Jan 13, 2018, 4:28 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Many thanks to Guy Betsy for such a terrific donation of his time for such good purpose! We donated to the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals), since he expressed a preference for donations to animal welfare organizations. (I tried to donate to his suggested group, Animal Hope and Wellness, but their web page wouldn't let me donate, claiming my email address was invalid, so I gave to the ASPCA, which does tremendous work rescuing and protecting animals.)
Old Jan 21, 2018, 11:07 am

Programs: IC/AMB - Diamond Elite, AC E50K, AA, AM-Onyx, HH-Diamond, BW, Choice - Gold
Guy Betsy, Thank you very much for agreeing to process the Australian ETAs for my wife and myself for our upcoming trip to Australia. My wife and I currently are monthly contributors to the our local animal shelter - the Ottawa Humane Society (OHS) - PAW. As part of my commitment to 'Pay it Forward', I have given an additional $ 50.00 donation to the OHS - PAW.

Thanks again,

mxm135

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.