Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Australian ETA Visa application*

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2018, 12:15 pm

Programs: AC*E50, PC Plat, SPG Lifetime Gold, HH Gold
Thanks Guy Betsy for the encouragement to donate. Donation to the Diabetes Canada is ready.
Old Dec 29, 2018, 3:50 pm

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
Thanks for end-of-year reminder. Donations (& receipt available) made to Alzheimer's Association (USA) EIN 13-3039601 and separate donation made to Cumac Echo, Inc (USA) EIN 22-2657737
Old Jan 7, 2019, 9:33 am

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Many thanks to Guy Betsy for selflessly donating his time to create more good in the world! I made an extra donation to The Trevor Project (which operates several programs to reduce suicide, especially among LGBTQ youth).
Old Jan 20, 2019, 1:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
How can OP afford to get free ETAs, is OP paying out of pocket or does OP have access to some discount that waives fees on ETA applications ?
Old Feb 1, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: TK CP, Lapsed DL FO, Mr. <3Vacations Free Rider, Numerous programs
Originally Posted by MasterGeek
How can OP afford to get free ETAs, is OP paying out of pocket or does OP have access to some discount that waives fees on ETA applications ?
I believe in one of OPs first posts about it they mention that it is not free to them but they would rather the fee go towards a charitable donation and the whole point is to do a nice thing and have the nice thing go out into the universe to create more nice things such as donations to animals, homeless etc.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by <3vacations
I believe in one of OPs first posts about it they mention that it is not free to them but they would rather the fee go towards a charitable donation and the whole point is to do a nice thing and have the nice thing go out into the universe to create more nice things such as donations to animals, homeless etc.
IIRC it is free fr travel agents.
<3vacations likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 11:16 am

Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
good to see that GB is back from his hiatus, and i'm happy that i stumbled on this thread. i've made a donation to my local food pantry.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 8:29 pm

Thanks to flyertalk hero GB, I have made a donation to the Windsor Mission.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 3:43 pm

Programs: AA PL, DL Gold, Hyatt Dia, SPG Gold, HH Gold
Amazing

What an amazing and generous offer. I am taking my parents for a big round birthday in November to SYD and MEL. Will donate to the American Cancer Society as my dad (with the help of his medical team of course) beat Lung Cancer last year. Thank you so much for doing this!
Old Mar 15, 2019, 12:20 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Aeroplan 25K, UA Silver
In the spirit of paying it forward, I donate to Mickaboo, a parrot rescue and adoption group in the San Francisco Bay area. In addition to abandoned and lost birds, the group handles special needs animals. They require all adopters to go thru a training program to ensure that the parrots get appropriate care.

Thanks so much for your kind gestures.
Guy Betsy likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 7:52 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
We've just made a donation to the Humane Society of the United States (looked hard for an animal welfare organization here in Vietnam but the only one I could find just closed in February ).

Guy Betsy likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 11:30 am

Programs: TK CP, Lapsed DL FO, Mr. <3Vacations Free Rider, Numerous programs
A wonderful concept! Since we had 2 ETAs I am sending my portion into Florida Wild Rescue an amazing org that helps injured wildlife around central Fl and for the second one we are sending money into local public radio for all they do in our community!
Guy Betsy likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2019, 12:39 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA Gold/1MM, AS MVP 100K, BA Gold, TK Elite
Thank you for the very generous offer. I will make a donation to our local Houston SPCA in honor of this good deed. Thank you very much for your generosity.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 7:06 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
I don't need an ETA yet, but I hopefully will in the future. In the meantime, I am going to go ahead and make a donation to the Atlanta Humane Society.
Guy Betsy likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 12:25 am
iwc

Thank you Guy Betsy. Generous offer. Donation made to American Cancer Society.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.