Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

possible to select seats for an Air France flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

possible to select seats for an Air France flight?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2009, 12:39 pm

You do need to Call, we have a specific process to manually request the Seats on NW coded AF operated flts and to my knowledge thats the only way to get it confirmed by AF
Old Aug 31, 2009, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by fti
I booked an AF flight with AF flight number (not NW) and booked seats online weeks ago.
Agreed that long-haul seat assignments are worth some effort. A call to AF took care of it. The assignment appears on nwa.com (nonchangeable) but not on airfrance.us Let's note the airfrance.us and klm.com solutions offered above may not be universal. (Further to complete the loop, a call to Delta Premium sales & Services is wasted; I held some hope since DL segments complete this circle trip.)
Old Oct 14, 2009, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
thanks for the thread, i wasn't able to select seats online (on the af site) or on the phone, but the klm site worked fine! :-:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.