Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

DELTA VACATIONS-What a Disappointment

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DELTA VACATIONS-What a Disappointment

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2009, 3:40 am

Programs: DELTA
Unhappy DL Vacation is what the French call... "Les incompetent"

Originally Posted by KenfromDE
For several years, in March, we have used NW Vacations for PHL/LGW via DTW staying at the (renamed) The Grosvenor in Victoria Station. The package included an excellent English buffet breakfast and was reasonably priced. This year's change to LHR resulted in a Sunday return earlier than London tube transport was available. The DL site was totally unreasonable. We therefore used hotels.com for the first and last time. Just checked the new Delta Vacations for next year and what a disappointment! It had 30 possible flights and would not give any indication of price until a particular flight was chosen. Who would go through 30 flights to check prices? All 30 flights involved 3 planes via DTW/AMS. It gets better! All returns required an overnight in AMS. Needless to say, until they change, Delta Vacations will not be our choice for ANY travel reservations.
I think I would rather book AA Vacations to book my holiday to France than DL Vacations. As long as I don't leave my 7 year old son... "Home Alone"...

-A

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.