Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Worldperks to Skymile Million Miler Status

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Worldperks to Skymile Million Miler Status

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2009, 11:17 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by cfischer
All scam for me.

NW -> KL -> AF -> NW -> DL ... and DL only counts my EQMS from 2009 towards MM status I have well over 1 MM on NW/KL over the years and now they claim that the (forced) transfer to KLM many years back invalidates all my level miles Now I have 100k LT miles instead of 2 MM
Your situation is a good example of why I'm hopeful they will allow a dual-tiered qualification for MM status going forward. One set of higher tiers that counts RDMs (ala AA's system) and a second qualifying set of lower tiers that count EQMs. This way, at least you'd wind up with something substantial, as would anyone else in a similar boat.
Old Oct 10, 2009, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by mooper
Your situation is a good example of why I'm hopeful they will allow a dual-tiered qualification for MM status going forward. One set of higher tiers that counts RDMs (ala AA's system) and a second qualifying set of lower tiers that count EQMs. This way, at least you'd wind up with something substantial, as would anyone else in a similar boat.
DL won't allow anything! The fewer MM they have the better for them. They will claim all sorts of IT issues and that they cannot get old data from retired systems anymore. This is all bogus, I know that NW tracked the old data; KL is tracking this as well and now all of a sudden they don't know how to get it ...
Old Oct 10, 2009, 1:26 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
The fewer MM they have the better for them.
If so, no airline would offer it. Awarding MM status isn't purely a giveaway with no return. It secures loyalty and is intended to boost revenues. Giving away MM status to customers who will not change their behavior in a manner that contributes to Delta's bottom line in a positive manner would be undesirable, but the goal is to avoid this.

They will claim all sorts of IT issues and that they cannot get old data from retired systems anymore. This is all bogus, I know that NW tracked the old data; KL is tracking this as well and now all of a sudden they don't know how to get it ...
Hopefully Delta has track of all-time RDMs. Northwest did, so this would enable the dual-tiering I suggested.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 11:25 pm

Programs: Free checked in bag on UA & DL. Free icecream at Marriott checkin.
My Delta account shows that I have flown 1.04 million miles. Wonder when they will recognize that?

Do they send you a card or something to show that you are a sucker to have flown them for a million miles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.