Wiki Posts
Search

2008 Elite Card & Luggage Tag?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2008, 11:48 am
ed1

Programs: NW: SE & WC
Originally Posted by TravelGuy_2007
Are those tags for all elites or just the plat's?? I checked the NWA website for the elite programs and also skyteam but did not see anything referencing those tags.

TG
PE and GE only.
Old Apr 1, 2008, 8:06 pm

Programs: DL Diamond; SPG Plat;
Originally Posted by UA vs NW
Good for you, seanp7!

I am still waiting for mine to arrive; I called the elite line twice in the past month; the first time they told me to wait and the second time I called (around March 20) they said it will arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.....

I am now really disappointed about this long delay!

Here's another plat still waiting...
Old Apr 2, 2008, 5:37 am

Programs: CO
This weekend I will finish my gold elite challenge and I was wondering how long it should take to get my gold elite card?
Old Apr 2, 2008, 2:50 pm
ed1

Programs: NW: SE & WC
Originally Posted by notyouraveragejt
This weekend I will finish my gold elite challenge and I was wondering how long it should take to get my gold elite card?
As soon as it effective date (usually a day after it appears), you can print a temporary paper card at :https://www.nwa.com/cgi-bin/wp_card.pro, you can also request another card here, if you don't receive it within 21 days after the effective date. As for how long it will take, that seems to vary a lot. One year I never even got my SE card for the remainder of year in which I qualified.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.