Search

LGA-EWR / EWR-LGA Airport Connections

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2015, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by RooseveltL
http://www.coachusa.com/olympia/ss.newarkairport.asp @$16
and
http://www.nycairporter.com/ @$14

It is expensive but minimum connection (which appears to be a concern).
The connection at PABT is probably easier as they don't require a schlep down across Lexington Avenue but either will do.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 4:52 pm

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
Originally Posted by cajunguy
Minimum effort too! We've been putting together this trip for a few months now and it's got a lot of areas where it could create some frustration.

Thank you for the links!
Suggestion, NYC is very busy and hectic but locals are very giving and helpful. If you get lost or overwhelm by location just pull off to the side and speak loudly, ' can someone help me with directions?' The only negative of such an act is you may get three right opinions (based on their experiences) from three different strangers.
Old Mar 25, 2015, 7:04 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, NSA, CIA, MIB
Originally Posted by RooseveltL
Suggestion, NYC is very busy and hectic but locals are very giving and helpful. If you get lost or overwhelm by location just pull off to the side and speak loudly, ' can someone help me with directions?' The only negative of such an act is you may get three right opinions (based on their experiences) from three different strangers.
I've been to many places that English isn't their first language and didn't have any problems asking for directions. I'm not shy!
Old Jul 14, 2015, 5:08 pm

Here's what happened...
We booked Carmel Car Service to drive us from EWR to LGA, we got a mid-size car and with the various tolls it cost us about $120. We didn't mind that because it was pick up and drop off right in front of the airport(s). HOWEVER....once we got to LGA we were told that our flight was delayed and could impact our connection. The ticket agent made arrangements for us to get to JFK! She also booked our later flight on the new direct flight into LAX getting us home about the same time as the original flight with the connection. We got to see 3 of the major airports on the east coast in a matter of 3 hours! Thank Gawd for the lounges!
Old Jul 18, 2015, 5:07 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Originally Posted by cajunguy
Here's what happened...
We booked Carmel Car Service to drive us from EWR to LGA, we got a mid-size car and with the various tolls it cost us about $120. We didn't mind that because it was pick up and drop off right in front of the airport(s). HOWEVER....once we got to LGA we were told that our flight was delayed and could impact our connection. The ticket agent made arrangements for us to get to JFK! She also booked our later flight on the new direct flight into LAX getting us home about the same time as the original flight with the connection. We got to see 3 of the major airports on the east coast in a matter of 3 hours! Thank Gawd for the lounges!
EWR + LGA + JFK in one day is pretty amazing!
Old Jul 18, 2015, 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by physioprof
EWR + LGA + JFK in one day is pretty amazing!
It was very "Amazing Race" like!
Old Nov 2, 2017, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Have people used NYC Airporter? $28 from LGA to EWR, seemingly direct. https://www.nycairporter.com/ourserv...ewark-airport/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.