Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at MCO

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2018, 12:18 pm

Emerald Aisle cars in MCO on 8/30 included several Beetle Convertibles, Camrys, Kia-somehtings, One Camry and several Ford Fusions, Nissan Rogues. On Exec Aisle, I saw Pathfinders, Armadas, Cadillac Crossover SUV's Nissan Muranos and some nicer sedans.
Old Sep 19, 2018, 4:41 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but on the new National website, where do I enter a Contract ID? I don't see a spot for it.
Old Sep 20, 2018, 12:34 pm

Programs: National Exec, Hertz PC, Avis PC, Sixt Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Diamond, TR Diamond
Hit the "Account Number/Coupons" link for drop down to put contract # in.
Old Sep 22, 2018, 2:21 pm

So after I hit the Account Number/Coupons link, I'm assuming I enter it in the field Account Number?
Old Sep 22, 2018, 2:27 pm

Programs: National Exec, Hertz PC, Avis PC, Sixt Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Diamond, TR Diamond
Originally Posted by kmag320
So after I hit the Account Number/Coupons link, I'm assuming I enter it in the field Account Number?
Yes, that is correct.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 3:58 am

Will arrive MCO this Saturday morning. Any chance someone can update on the latest inventory in the Executive aisle (B side)?

Thanks!

Btw, this is my first post. Thank you all for the helpful information in this thread.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 4:42 am

Don´t forget to update the inventory on saturday
Old Sep 29, 2018, 6:31 pm

So here is what I saw today around 9:30am on the Executive Aisle:

Muranu
Armada
4runner
Sorento
Edge titanium
Impala
VW Atlas
Fusion

When I asked the greeter if they have something more special, she said I can go to Alamo and see if they have better stuff. When I mentioned I’m EE the guy at Alamo offered me much better options:

BMW X3 (brand new)
Jaguar SUV
Audi Q5
Mustang
Camaro

Finally I took the X3.
ginmqi likes this.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 8:10 am

Hello all. I'm new to the group. We are traveling to MCO next week. Generally what might we find around noon on a Thursday in the Emerald Aisle? What is the process - do we just get our bags and walk straight out there - no counter at all? This will be my first time using Emerald Aisle. TIA
Old Oct 1, 2018, 6:30 pm

Originally Posted by boosted
Hello all. I'm new to the group. We are traveling to MCO next week. Generally what might we find around noon on a Thursday in the Emerald Aisle? What is the process - do we just get our bags and walk straight out there - no counter at all? This will be my first time using Emerald Aisle. TIA
What did your email confirmation say to do? If it’s your first time renting you’ll probably have to check in at the counter to verify your credit card. After that, they’ll probably send you out to pick.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:52 am

Hello

I am a Emerald member and booked via Autoeurope. On my reservation it says " Upon arrival, please proceed to the National Car Rental counter"
Old Oct 2, 2018, 5:17 am

Originally Posted by xfire22

What did your email confirmation say to do? If it’s your first time renting you’ll probably have to check in at the counter to verify your credit card. After that, they’ll probably send you out to pick.
Thanks! I checked and it says proceed to the Emerald Aisle.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 7:59 am

booked via Autoeurope

That's probably why.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 1:57 am

Yes, but it is such a huge difference in price when I book with Autoeurope compared to Nationalcars site. For 8-days and for a Intermediate SUV I pay about 300 USD including necessary Insurances. On National:s site the same set-up ends at about 800 USD.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 7:19 pm

had executive reservation, wasnt much of anything special, so took a brand new Mini Countryman with 10 miles that they brought over.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.