Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at LAX

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2019, 12:54 am

EE was absolutely horrible last night, a sea of Malibus, one Impala with cloth seats, a Ford Escape, pickup trucks, and minivans. After complaining, they managed to find a Mazda CX-5 which was just ok.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 2:42 pm

Big vehicle city today around noon.

- 15+ pickups, Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Toyota, big and small
- 5+ minivans
- 3 Suburbans
- Several other SUVs (GMC Terrain/Acadia, VW Atlas)
- 1 Q50
- Couple sedans (Altima, Fusion)
Old Apr 1, 2019, 8:49 am

Programs: National EE, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond, AC 50K
Originally Posted by Westcoast Flyer
Hello everyone,
i am flying into LAX next week and would like to rent a Dodge Challenger R/T or Charger R/T. Does National usually have them at their LAX location in the Emerald or Executive aisles? And has anyone seen a Challenger Scat Pack with the 6.4 V8 Hemi in the Premier section that you can upgrade to ? thanks in advance for any info !
I spotted a dark green Challenger 392 in Premier selection the last week of December beside a Corvette and a Mustang GT convertible. Also later that same week there was a yellow one downstairs off to the side at Alamo. I'm guessing that there aren't too many of them like the Corvette's and may be hard to find.

National LAX also has Challenger R/T, Charger R/T and Camaro SS which from time to time show up in the Executive isle.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 11:39 am

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
I tried to take an SS a couple weeks ago but it was reserved.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 2:29 am

2 weeks ago there were a lot of Nissan Rogues, 5 at least, different color all base model 19 new car
Old Apr 3, 2019, 4:07 pm

I need a car from LAX. Can I book on UK website? Or it is only for UK residents?
Old Apr 13, 2019, 2:33 pm

Programs: Emirates Skywards, UA Mileage Plus, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Westcoast Flyer
Hello everyone,
i am flying into LAX next week and would like to rent a Dodge Challenger R/T or Charger R/T. Does National usually have them at their LAX location in the Emerald or Executive aisles? And has anyone seen a Challenger Scat Pack with the 6.4 V8 Hemi in the Premier section that you can upgrade to ? thanks in advance for any info !
I took this Charger R/T because of the lack of American SUV's (there were only 2 Murano's) in Executive a couple of months ago.

xienon, SoroSuub1 and Brandinho1 like this.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 11:05 pm
havnfn

Programs: Delta-DM; Hilton-Diamond; Hyatt-Diamond
Crappy tonight. Exec Elite is all Kia SUVs. Ended up taking an Edge Titanium

edit: no. They were all Hyundais

Last edited by ScrodmanFL; Apr 15, 2019 at 12:58 pm
Old Apr 28, 2019, 11:53 am

Programs: Some/Most/All
I can't find the thread discussing where the Grand Cherokees are went, but I grabbed a 2019 GC Limited (2WD) from the LAX ES last week. Only had ~600mi, so it was a fairly new addition.

Otherwise, the inventory was a little thin and uninspiring. It would have been a normal EA/ES area at other stations, but there are usually 4-6 or more 'upgrades' stashed around the ES, especially larger SUVs and sporty/luxury cars. Not that day, mostly the usual sedans and smaller SUVs.
SoroSuub1 likes this.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 10:04 am

Hi, anybody been to this location lately? Was wondering what selection they have lately as i have a upcoming reservation end of the month. Thank You.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:09 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, National Exec Elite, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Hi, anybody been to this location lately? Was wondering what selection they have lately as i have a upcoming reservation end of the month. Thank You.
Was there last week. Executive Selection was consistent with how it's been over the last year -- fairly robust in terms of SUV's -- Armadas, a couple of the larger Infiniti SUV, an Expedition, some Flexes and a couple of Tahoes, plus the more usual assemblage of Rogues and Santa Fe's. Not much in the way of sedans. I grabbed an Edge Titanium.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by wm47
Was there last week. Executive Selection was consistent with how it's been over the last year -- fairly robust in terms of SUV's -- Armadas, a couple of the larger Infiniti SUV, an Expedition, some Flexes and a couple of Tahoes, plus the more usual assemblage of Rogues and Santa Fe's. Not much in the way of sedans. I grabbed an Edge Titanium.
Nice, i would be looking out more on sedans as there's just 2 of us. Wow, i have been to this location couple of times and i have never seen an infiniti on the lots, only once at the paid upgrade section and once on the luxury section. Hoping that they would put the Q50 on the lot .
Old Jun 8, 2019, 5:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Arrived last last night June 6 - almost all sedans and small SUVs, lots of Fusions, but only a couple hybrids and mostly moderately high mileage...almost drove away in a non-hybrid by mistake because it only had 175 miles on it. No premium or luxury offerings in Executive area or anything close to it.
Old Jun 9, 2019, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by bocastephen
Arrived last last night June 6 - almost all sedans and small SUVs, lots of Fusions, but only a couple hybrids and mostly moderately high mileage...almost drove away in a non-hybrid by mistake because it only had 175 miles on it. No premium or luxury offerings in Executive area or anything close to it.
Thanks for the update. Hmm hopefully the selection will get better. Cheers!
Old Jun 12, 2019, 11:35 pm

VIDEO of Executive Aisle on 6/12/19

I was picking up a car today and shot a quick video on my phone of what was in the Executive Aisles. I ended up taking the white with black Cherokee.

I can't post a URL as a new member, but if you go to YouTube, the video id is TAEbUhJjC-Y

youtu.be/TAEbUhJjC-Y

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.