Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at YUL

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2016, 1:23 pm

The lot was full of cars this Saturday with quite a few compact and midsize SUVs in the ES area.

EA/ES
Verano
Sonata
Fusion
Malibu Limited
RVR
Outlander
Xterra
Santa Fe
Traverse
Escape

There was also a Yukon SLE in the Emerald Reserve.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 8:12 am

Programs: AA PLT / SPG Gold / National EE / Amex Plat / Visa Infinite / A|Club PLT
Friday night after 11pm; didn't really get a good look at the selection since i needed room and zoomed on the Dodge Journey R/T trim in the ES aisle.
23k on the odo but room for 3 snowboards/ski pairs, roof tracks, heated front seats/ heated wheel, and AWD took the cake for me.
EA/ES was 3/4 full after 11pm which came in handy since my friend had a hertz reservation which yielded a meager Tiguan for 50% more money.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 8:23 am

Programs: National Executive Elite, Marriott Bonfire Titanium, Hilton Gold, United Premier Silver, Hertz PC
29 Jan - 9 pm

What I remember seeing. Lot was about 90% full with a not so great selection. Most cars I checked were 20-25K+ on the odo.

PS
Hyundai Genesis

ES
2 Edge SEL
2 Fusion SE
2 Jeep Cherokee
2-3 Sonata
1 Mitsubishi outlander

EA
3 Buick regal
New Nissan Murano SV
2 Malibu LT
Old Feb 13, 2016, 11:44 am

EA
Sonatas
Malibus
Several Compact SUVs

ES
Same as EA and
Cherokee
Lacrosse (Base)
Santa Fe
Impala LT

PS
Grand Cherokee (Limited?)
Yukon SLE
Many Minivans
Old Feb 13, 2016, 8:37 pm

Saturday Night...

EA
Nothing!

ES
CX-5
300S (Took)
Flex
Other Midsize SUVs
Old Feb 15, 2016, 8:20 am

did the 300S that you took have the roof and NAV with it? i know most QC plated 300S's are better equipped than the ON plated ones.

Originally Posted by Schweden
Saturday Night...

EA
Nothing!

ES
CX-5
300S (Took)
Flex
Other Midsize SUVs
Old Feb 15, 2016, 8:32 am

The last 300s that I picked up at YYZ with Quebec plates was AWD with sunroof and nav.

Originally Posted by rtch92
did the 300S that you took have the roof and NAV with it? i know most QC plated 300S's are better equipped than the ON plated ones.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 5:22 pm

how recent? i love the 300S (better, when it's equipped like the QC ones). I only seen one once, it was white and had some pretty high mileage.

Originally Posted by powermax
The last 300s that I picked up at YYZ with Quebec plates was AWD with sunroof and nav.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by rtch92
It had a sunroof and nav but no AWD.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 10:25 pm

Pretty Disappointing Friday Night

EA
Fusion
200 (Base)
Fiat 500X

ES
Altima SV
Rav4
Tiguan
Cherokee
Tucson
Mitsubishi Outlander
Santa Fe
Sorento
CX-5
Rogue

I asked for and received a car off the non-EA/ES section.

Overall, I'm somewhat disappointed at National's car optioning in Canada. It seems like most cars are base or very low trim models. In the past two months I've gotten: base Altima, base Grand Cherokee, base Yukon, and base XTS. I've also gotten very low trim Malibu Limited, Explorer, and Santa Fe. I miss Hertz one year ago where they had nice cars like the Grand Cherokee Limited or Yukon SLT at pretty good rates. I remember getting the GC Limited for a week at about $320 all in.
Old Mar 23, 2016, 7:18 pm

Fully stocked aisles tonight

EA
Verano
Venza
Malibu Limited
Altimas
A few smaller SUVs

ES
Durango R/T (Took!)
Wrangler 2-Door
XTerra
Taurus
Terrain
Acadia
Flex
Other smaller SUVs

Off-Aisle
Yukon XL SLE
Suburban
Frontier
Mustang GT
Old Mar 26, 2016, 7:49 pm

Aisles only a third full, mostly small SUVs with one Durango Limited on ES. Also a Frontier and Mustang convertible on side for extra charge.
Old Mar 27, 2016, 6:42 pm

i've seen quite a few of the Mustangs at YUL and YYZ in both base for the coupe, convertible and 5.0L in the coupe. looks like same variations as last year.

Originally Posted by Schweden
Aisles only a third full, mostly small SUVs with one Durango Limited on ES. Also a Frontier and Mustang convertible on side for extra charge.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 12:38 pm

Who is going to pay an up charge for a frontier at an urban location? Do they receive many Albertans/Texans this time of year?
Old Mar 31, 2016, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by hearna
Who is going to pay an up charge for a frontier at an urban location? Do they receive many Albertans/Texans this time of year?
Well, who would pay an upcharge for a cramped V6 convertible when it is near freezing most of the time and raining when it is not. I guess the pickup trucks are popular enough to justify an extra charge. I sometimes see one Frontier or so in the "premium section" and never a truck on the aisles. Even Enterprise rarely has a truck available even when bookable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.