Citi f/i

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2000, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Citi f/i

5000 AAvantage Mile Bonus
Citi f/i promotion code np
call Citi f/i and check it out.
I am getting 5000 miles for a $500 dollar savings account.
1-800-224-8434
Old May 5, 2000, 11:01 am

Thanks for the info, I signed for a saving account. I am just wondering why did they need my Driving license for?
Old May 5, 2000, 11:29 am
CG

I called the number and they said it was only 1000 miles with that promotion code. Anything special I need to say to get the 5000? Thanks.
Old May 5, 2000, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally posted by goingtocabo:
5000 AAvantage Mile Bonus
Citi f/i promotion code np
call Citi f/i and check it out.
I am getting 5000 miles for a $500 dollar savings account.
1-800-224-8434
I just used promotion code NP
2000 miles in 60 days 1000 a month for three months thereafter

Old May 5, 2000, 2:05 pm

Programs: AA 2 MM LIfetime Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Silver, BA
I signed up for a money market fund at the last year. The promo was 5000 but I am still waiting for my miles. I am on the phone with them right now.

------------------
DtG
Old May 5, 2000, 2:09 pm

dgordon, please let us know what you find out. I too have not gotten the miles and I opened my account in December.
Old May 5, 2000, 4:08 pm

I signed up for a CD in January, miles posted in March. Good luck.

Charles
Old May 5, 2000, 7:59 pm

I got a free Palm IIIe!!!

Offer code CN or CP.
Old May 6, 2000, 12:40 am
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
Well this is interesting! I opened my Citi/fi account on DECEMBER 21 and have not received the miles either. I escalated to a supervisor who said that AA had rejected a bunch of posting at one point for no reason. He was going to try and expedite. I have also escalated to the AAdvantage program back office to have their liaison get with Citi/fi to resolve this. Will let you know what happens.
Old May 6, 2000, 10:42 pm
Original Member

I would rather have $75 than 5000 miles - gomez.com pays $75 for a citi f/i account, and $100 for a USAbancshares account - with only $100 on top of that! So far I have opened 3 online bank account and 3 brokerage account through gomez.com - about $500 in signup bonuses
Old May 11, 2000, 11:01 am

I got this URL from Tute84: http://www.valueconsumer.com/eCoupons/eCoupons.htm

I went there and read the info that said you can get a free Palm IIIe for opening one of these accounts and clicked through to Citi f/i and filled out the application, which is unusually long and time consuming, for the checking account. At the end it gives you a bunch of choices for funding the account, and says you can deposit up to $10K via CC, including Amex cards. But not DC It didn't say whether that could include Click Citi or other Citibank cards, but then after I did that I was disappointed to find you have to print out the whole application, sign it, mail it in and wait for 3 weeks or so to hear if you get it. So it's a pain! But if I get the free Palm I won't complain.
Old May 12, 2000, 11:19 am

Re: funding your citif/i account by credit card -

I was told when I signed up for my account that they label all the credit card transactions from their end as "charges", not "cash advances", but that Citibank (where you have the Click Citi card) won't honor that and will charge it as a cash advance.

Anyway, I couldn't get their online form to work - it kept crashing my computer - but I did sign up by phone for a $100 bonus on a $500 deposit for a savings account. I like how I can uswe the card fee-free at other ATM's four times a month as well, so whenevr there isn't a regular Citibank or a no-fee ATM, I use my Citif/i card.

MSD

------------------
get a $5 bonus and $5 per referral to send payments by email, at paypal.com
Old May 12, 2000, 11:32 am
DH

Steffo, the correct URL is www.valueconsumer.com/eDeals/eDeals.htm

The eCoupons page is not updated and will be removed shortly.

I just added www.valueconsumer.com/CreditCards/Finance.htm page to inform you signup bonuses.

Disclosure I have opened (with mybrother) www.valueconusmer.com as hobby to share money savings tips/ideas I gained over the years. I would appreciate if you can spread the word and give us feedback.

------------------
"It is not doing the things we like to do, but liking the things we have to do, that makes life blessed." - Goethe

[This message has been edited by DH (edited 05-12-2000).]
Old May 12, 2000, 11:34 am

Programs: UA
Please check www.valueconsumer.com regularly because I'm updating site daily.

Thanks!

------------------
Dan
"It is not doing the things we like to do, but liking the things we have to do, that makes life blessed." - Goethe

Old May 13, 2000, 7:17 am

I spoke with someone at Citifi yesterday regarding posting of bonus miles. She acknowledged that there had been some problems, she did say that AAdvantage now had all names of participants in the 5,000 mile bonus promotion with Citifi. AAdvantage is telling Citifi that everyone on the "list" should have their miles posted no later than June 26. I was able to confirm that my name is on the list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.