Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2015, 12:50 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

Originally Posted by duranza
Is this the place where I can post a referral link for this site ( Opinion Miles)?
Thanks for asking but sorry, no.

S.P.A.M. is the only forum that permits referral link postings. They have specific guidelines so please inquire with the moderator in that forum.

MileageAddict
Old Jan 9, 2016, 11:18 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Guyin
Try to take survey today and it says

Your membership has been terminated as result of violation of the Opinion Miles Club T&C.....

couldn't understand why
I was doing it on my mom's account for over a year now. All of a sudden, I got the same error. Wrote to them but they never responded. They are usually pretty good at responding when I did not receive credits for completing surveys.
Old Jan 10, 2016, 2:44 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Sigh, apparently being a 30 year old male is enough to get you disqualified for a survey, and it was an 80 miles for 25 minutes one
Old Jan 10, 2016, 3:33 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CMK10
Sigh, apparently being a 30 year old male is enough to get you disqualified for a survey, and it was an 80 miles for 25 minutes one
Maybe a good thing. Is your time really only worth $3/hr?
Old Jan 10, 2016, 4:33 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Kremmen
Maybe a good thing. Is your time really only worth $3/hr?
I'm sitting at MSP waiting on a flight that's been delayed 2.5 hours so...yes.
Old Jan 28, 2016, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Am having an odd problem. When I try to take surveys on my desktop (using both Chrome and IE), I keep getting a survey that's worth 50 miles that takes 14 minutes. However, when I click on the "take survey" button I get the following:

"We're sorry but this survey is temporarily unavailable.

Please try again later by clicking on the link in the original invitation. Are you interested in another survey? Just click the button below!"

But when I click on the button below, I get the same 50 miles/14 minute survey, and it's an endless loop. I can't take any surveys on my desktop computer. But I can take them on my iPad without any problems. tls
Old Jan 28, 2016, 5:05 pm

Got one one said 5 minutes/50 miles. After filling out initial questionnaire the survey became 20 minutes/60 miles.

At least I qualified. It's been quite a while since I have.

I'd rather go over to the JetBlue ones and "disqualify" myself for those easy 10 miles.
Old Jan 29, 2016, 1:00 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Originally Posted by YoungBubbie
Got one one said 5 minutes/50 miles. After filling out initial questionnaire the survey became 20 minutes/60 miles.
This seems to be par for the course for this outfit.

Fwiw, things are back to normal for me today (ie, I can use my desktop to take surveys). tls
Old Jan 29, 2016, 8:44 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by YoungBubbie
That's normal. They run the survey equivalent of a bait-and-switch scheme. The emails tell you about a really good value survey which almost never exists and then you actually get a survey which will take 4 times as long.

(I shouldn't have said only 4 times longer! Shortly after writing that, I clicked on a link in a "Reward: 50 Award Miles, Survey Length: 1 Minutes" email and was offered a survey for 70 miles that would take 40 mins. That's 40 times as long for only slightly more miles.)

Last edited by Kremmen; Feb 1, 2016 at 12:40 am
Old Aug 6, 2016, 1:18 pm

FYI

After many, many free months of not being tortured I decided to do a survey for my husband again. When I tried logging on I couldn't. Seemed no record of his password so it enabled me to reregister him. After many attempts of qualifying he was finally successful and received his 600 miles. Didn't get any miles for the survey though but who's complaining.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.